Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WANTED!! Lead Guitarist+Bassist for Classic Heavy Metal Band Waterford/Wexford

• 19-06-2011 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Lead Guitarist and Bassist Needed to join rhythm guitarist/singer and drummer to form Classic Heavy Metal covers/originals band. Influences Saxon, Sabbath, Armored Saint, KISS, Dio, Scorpions, RIOT etc. We can travel but do have rehearsal space in south Wexford and high end gear and would be looking to play with people roughly our own age like 18-25. We've both been playing for 8/9 years.
    No Death or Black or Thrash just straight ahead Heavy Metal in its purest form!! Private mail to reply please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭leonffrench

Posting this again

Lead Guitarist and Bassist Needed to join rhythm guitarist/singer and drummer to form Classic Heavy Metal covers/originals band. Influences Saxon, Sabbath, Armored Saint, KISS, Dio, Scorpions,AC/DC, Judas Preist, RIOT etc. We can travel but do have rehearsal space in south Wexford and high end gear and would be looking to play with people roughly our own age like 18-25. We've both been playing and in bands for 8/9 years.
    No Death,Black or Glam just straight ahead Heavy Metal. Private mail to reply please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Threads merged, please don't create duplicate threads on the same topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31 Plec4128

Hey guys, i'm a lead guitarist living in wexford. I do my own sfuff aswell as covers, my own influences would be along the lines of metallica, thin lizzy etc. Would be interested in getting something going if you would, also i'm 24. Hope to hear from you. my email address is plec4128@hotmail.com laters

Advertisement