Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30gr TNT

Options
  • 19-06-2011 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Does anyone know if cci 30gr TNT lead or green in 22 wmr are available here.
    Tried a search but it only shows US sites.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Feidhlim Dignan

what caliber .22lr?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭lee70

what caliber .22lr?
    22mag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

I haven't seen it for a few years. I used it years ago :cool: Was brilliant on long range bunnies ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Glensman

lee70 wrote: »

I don't know if you can get it near your lattitude or longitude- but Tom Glass in Clogh stocks them...

I have a box somewhere... The same place where my spare bi-pod is :confused::mad:

Glensman wrote: »
    I don't know if you can get it near your lattitude or longitude- but Tom Glass in Clogh stocks them...

I have a box somewhere... The same place where my spare bi-pod is :confused::mad:
    fairplay to ya glensman. Im probably 30mins from Clogh thats if it's the same Clogh thats in my county and if it is then your some man to know that especially if your in the glens of antrim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Glensman

fairplay to ya glensman. Im probably 30mins from Clogh thats if it's the same Clogh thats in my county and if it is then your some man to know that especially if your in the glens of antrim.

Then you've the wrong Clogh!! :D

This Clogh is between Ballymena and Cushendall!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 MKC1

Havent seen any TNT for sale in a while.Did you ever try CCI maxi mag +v 30 grain? I use them in my magnum, find them jus as good as TNT!

MKC1 wrote: »
    Havent seen any TNT for sale in a while.Did you ever try CCI maxi mag +v 30 grain? I use them in my magnum, find them jus as good as TNT!
    Never used any 30gr bullet in my magnum yet only the hornady 33gr v-max but there a bit expensive. I tend to use cci 40gr maxi mag hp as there always in stock but then again i've never realy asked about other rounds. Whats the FPS on thoughs +v's.

Never used any 30gr bullet in my magnum yet only the hornady 33gr v-max but there a bit expensive. I tend to use cci 40gr maxi mag hp as there always in stock but then again i've never realy asked about other rounds. Whats the FPS on thoughs +v's.
    The + v are 2200 FPS at the muzzle. I've been using them for years and find them excelent all round.I found no difference between them and TNTs. Very good at dropping foxes, I've shot plenty of foxes out to 130 yards with them;). Dont use it for foxing as much anymore, too many lamp shy foxes around my way so i bought a swift:D and keep the magnum for bunnies and magpies!

Two grey crows got the maxi mag +v last nite:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement