Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The youngest boardie?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭YBTurbo

Hi,

Im a 13yo girl :)

Wanna see my penis ? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I had an account here some time in the past when I was in fourth class... I remember making a single post about something in the computers section and then forgetting about the account, lurking for a few years and rejoining.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

I had an account here some time in the past when I was in fourth class... I remember making a single post about something in the computers section and then forgetting about the account, lurking for a few years and rejoining.

Jaysus, that'd be like 9/10 years old! I'd say you win, if this was a competition :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭gonedrinking

my niece and nephew are 5 and 6 and be on the internet a fair bit, theres bound to be people on here younger than 13

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭RebelSniper

I started posting at 13, Did I win?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I joined when I was 13 but I'm 16 now, which is more acceptable. :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

i'm 10 and what is this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

andrew wrote: »
    i'm 10 and what is this
    A ten year old modding an economics forum?

Only in Ireland... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

A ten year old modding an economics forum?

Only in Ireland... :pac:

Well at least maybe 10 year olds might be able todo a better job at running this place :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

Fbjm wrote: »
    That's weird, to me anyway. When I was in primary school I didn't even know forums and the like existed. :pac:

When I was in primary the internet was but a twinkle in Berners-Lee eyes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

I joined here 10 years ago when I was 14.
    You can tell the young 'ns by their txt-speak

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Sea Sharp wrote: »
    I joined here 10 years ago when I was 14.
    You can tell the young 'ns by their txt-speak

Yes. As a rule of thumb, the lower the age, the worse the grammar and spelling become. There are a few exceptions though, as there are some people who are just stupid/lazy and some younger posters with a strong grasp of basic English.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭RebelSniper

Why dont you take a seat over there?

Ps. Im not a troll either

So If I page you, what happens?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I had just turned 15 when I joined.

And yes, I used text speak :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I know of one member who had her 13th birthday recently. I joined at 14, now almost 17.

• Advertisement
Advertisement