Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And the winner of worst road in Navan goes to... Mullaghboy Industrial Estate

Options
  • 19-06-2011 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭

Well, in my opinion anyways...

Its a disgrace... especially for the business up there trying to turn a few quid. The road is in bits!
    If you compare it to beechmount Industrial Estate... beechmount wins no contest, as they got their act together and did something about the road surface and the rubbish.

I have to unfortunately use a few businesses in Mullaghboy week to week, but im reminded of how bad the place is with the rubbish everywhere, general state of the place and how bad the road surface is up there to the point that i can hear my cars shock absorbers crying and trying to unbolt themselves as i approach the entrance of Mullaghboy Industrial Estate! :mad:

It has put me off going up there a good few times lately and i have sourced similar businesses/services around navan instead of heading up there.

Last friday afternoon, i had to head up there and as i was coming around by Irish country meats, i stopped to help a lady whose 06 ford had a split rim and damaged sump caused by a huge hole up there. She was only there to collect her kids from Enable Ireland!

Advertisement