Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: Sega Saturn SCART cable

Options
  • 19-06-2011 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭

Anyone got one of these for my NTSC-J Saturn?

I have stuff on Adverts.ie I could trade. I also have genuine 'Enda Kenny patented European recession-free milk tokens' available for bartering. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Pretty sure playasia had these in stock a while ago and maybe consolegoods.co.uk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Pretty sure playasia had these in stock a while ago and maybe consolegoods.co.uk.

Cheers, I did order a 4 in 1 Action Replay from there last week but I think the SCART wasn't in stock. No point putting in an order to HK for a cheap cable. Console Goods postage is a touch on the portly side so I'm trying to source mine locally, like honest, fresh Rush super potatos!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

I have a spare scart cable that came with a faulty PAL Saturn I picked up a while ago.
    Not sure if it's RGB or anything like that.

Does the Jap Saturn have a different vid connection than the PAL?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

They've got the same video connections.

Aha! Young Steven I may well be accosting you for your services shortly.

Let me know. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Pyongyang wrote: »
    Aha! Young Steven I may well be accosting you for your services shortly.

Let me know. :)

I'll test it tonight to make sure it works and all that.

You can have it for nothing.

Unfortunately its not young Steven, apparently when you hit 32 your basically an old man. Or so my 23 year old brother tells me anyway :D

I'm not far behind then at a princely 31 years of age. :D

Cheers for that, hope I can return the favour some day. If you want some 'recession free' milk tokens for it let me know. Drop me a PM champ and we'll chew the fat.

Sorted now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

I'm sorry for digging up an old thread but where did you manage to pick one up Pyongyang? Looking for one myself now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement