Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non Alcoholic Beer

Options
  • 19-06-2011 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭

Normally I steer clear of the stuff, I'd always assumed it would be of a low quality for some reason, probably because non alcoholic wine, at least in my experience, is such a shambles. However today I picked up a bottle of Paulaner hefe-weiss and enjoyed it thoroughly before realising I'd accidentally bought the alcohol free variety, was this an exception? Or should I have been drinking non alcoholic all along?

How do you guys feel about having a traditionally alcoholic beverage without the alcohol?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Chris Hansen

No point, it just makes you piss alot. Stick to coke or 7up

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Mo14

Or should I have been drinking non alcoholic all along?

If it tastes as good/better to you, and you don't want the alcoholic effects then why not drink it?
    How do you guys feel about having a traditionally alcoholic beverage without the alcohol?

The lack of alcohol doesn't bother me, I've recently got my full driving license, and as such have found a reason to have a non-alcoholic beer recently, Becks, not really doing anything for me, so I'll be sticking to orange juice unless the pub I'm in has one I haven't tried before. Wouldn't mind trying a non-alcoholic weiss.

No point, it just makes you piss alot. Stick to coke or 7up
    Why is there no point? If the OP enjoys the taste, why not drink it? I'd rather drink non alcoholic beer than fill my body with all the sugar contained in those drinks you mentioned. It also has less calories than its alcoholic cousin too! I say go for it.

Advertisement