Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does sky player add to sky bill?

Options
  • 19-06-2011 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I found a thread on using skyplayer here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=66623246

But what I'm not clear on is does using it add to your sky bill? Im asking as I am using my parents login details to watch skysports through my xbox, and I don't want to bankrupt them in the process ;)

By the way, their sky package is subscribed to sports and I have a gold account. Will anybody end up getting charged hard cash here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

i
    Hi,

I found a thread on using skyplayer here
    no it wont cost
    http://m.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=66623246

But what I'm not clear on is does using it add to your sky bill? Im asking as I am using my parents login details to watch skysports through my xbox, and I don't want to bankrupt them in the process ;)

By the way, their sky package is subscribed to sports and I have a gold account. Will anybody end up getting charged hard cash here?

no it wont cost em a penny extra,but only one ac is awould online at any one time,plus just make sure you have the gb to cover your sky tv enjoymentl

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Nope its completely free, Multiroom can kiss my ass ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

deco nate wrote: »
    i

no it wont cost em a penny extra,but only one ac is awould online at any one time,plus just make sure you have the gb to cover your sky tv enjoymentl

I second covering the GB. I only set it up last month and its doubled my monthly usage. I hardly used it either bar a couple of night watchin a football game and the darts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Gets the most use on my xbox these days :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Sky Player on the XBOX 360 is a tremendous resource.

• Advertisement
Advertisement