Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uncyclopedia

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Then change it, could be great fun to edit it so no 2 posters from here could see what people are posting :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Can't see why anyone can have a problem with it :D
    Limerick
    Limerick is great, end of topic

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Needs a full-stop! :p

Needs a full-stop! :p

Petantic b0llix :D

I'm enjoying the golf
    Limerick
    Limerick Limerick is great, end of topic full f**king stop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Whoever carried out that needs to get freedom of the city

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Was there something interesting there before some idiot with no sense of humor took offense?

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    Was there something interesting there before some idiot with no sense of humor took offense?
    Who would think that people on the internet could take things too far, I can see potential in the Limerick page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Maybe I jumped the gun a bit and that entry is all that was ever there. Yeah, someone please make it more like usual Unclyclopia entires :pac:

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    Clareman is the King of Limerick, everyone in Limerick wants to be him
    Not everyone has the powers on here, they have on uncylopedia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Clareman wrote: »
    I think Mc Love is the man

:D

Clareman its changed back already :(

• Advertisement

I'm loving the quote on the picture

429961483_5a772778d3.jpg
    City Junior B Hurling Championship between Milford and Patrickswell in Patrickswell, 28th August 2004

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

i would have said "meh", and got on with my day, but this seems to express it better. and what's with all the attributions to oscar wilde? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Clareman wrote: »
    Petantic b0llix :D

I'm enjoying the golf

Soring for being petantic but its pedantic :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

It never ceases to amaze me what some people view as "humour"

Let 'em off......if they bothered to put some effort in it might be vaguely funny, but as it is it's a waste of server space and bandwidth just saying something about those behind it, even though I'm not actually sure WHAT it is that it's saying.

Advertisement