Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In need of some travel buddies!

Options
  • 20-06-2011 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi everyone, I am a 25 year old female and I would love to travel to Australia or anywhere for 6 weeks during the summer. All of my friends have to wait around for jobs I'm wondering is there any one in a similiar situation that needs a travel buddy too? I love seeing new sights, going out at night, shopping, a bit of everything really! Let me know if you're interested!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭markymark21

Hi everyone, I am a 25 year old female primary school teacher with 2 months holidays coming up soon. I would love to travel to Australia or anywhere for 6 weeks. All of my friends have to wait around for jobs as they are on temporary contracts and I am permanent ao I have no one to travel with this summer frown.gif I'm wondering is there any one in a similiar situation that needs a travel buddy too? I love seeing new sights, going out at night, shopping, a bit of everything really! Let me know if you're interested! smile.gif San xsmile.gif

You're looking to go travelling with a random stranger from the Internet?? You mad or what?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

i like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain and the smell of freshly cut hay.

but I hate teachers.

sorry.

ps I hope your not using your real name !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 missmulhall

Ha! Maybe I am ! I dont wanna sit at home all summer!!

We're not all the same, us teachers you know!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

We're not all the same, us teachers you know!!!
    well do you carry a leather strap?

(if not why not?)

kiddin - best of luck with the search. you could try couchsurfers in NZ, might be an idea. (couchsurfers.com)

• Advertisement

Ha thanks! nope no leather straps!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Hi everyone, I am a 25 year old female and I would love to travel to Australia or anywhere for 6 weeks during the summer. All of my friends have to wait around for jobs I'm wondering is there any one in a similiar situation that needs a travel buddy too? I love seeing new sights, going out at night, shopping, a bit of everything really! Let me know if you're interested!

go onto travbuddiy.com that should help. I'm going in October but I guess that's too late for you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Do you know what your budget will be?
    You flexible with the time you want to spend in each place?
    Have you the kind of personality that lets you walk up and talk to strangers?
    Big question do you like hanging out with people who sometimes make
    tits out of themselves from drinking too much?

If your answer is yes then you will have no problem finding people to hang out with. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

Id skip the stress of trying to meet travel companions, the stress of trying to match travel interests and iteneries and just go Solo!
    If you get real stuck for travel company you can all ways pal with other travellers for awhile!

BTW Irish Summer = Southern Hemisphere Winter!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭trixie_belle12

Where are you thinking of travelling to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Where are you thinking of travelling to?
    Thread is a year old. Closing thread. There is a new 'travel buddy to australia' thread you will find more recent

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement