Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wireless Options?

• 20-06-2011 12:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi,

First of all I hope this is in the right forum but if not sorry about that as I am new to this corner of boards.

I am moving into a new house soon. I have a reasonably large audio media collection (about 60 gigs) and would like the ability to stream wirelessly off either my netbook or my ipod directly from one 'base' into every room in the house.

Ideally I would like to be able to change playlists and control the audio from each room. I would expect 3-4 rooms use really. I don't mind spending a few bob but I'm not looking to break the bank.

I would appreciate any advice or options, thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 362 ✭✭superleedsdub

Check out a SONOS system, I will be purchasing some components myself later this year. They even have a free ipod app so you can control the various components......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

Check out a SONOS system, I will be purchasing some components myself later this year. They even have a free ipod app so you can control the various components......

i am looking into possibly making a similar purchase, any idea where is the best by which i obviously mean cheapest place to buy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 362 ✭✭superleedsdub

Richer sounds in belfast seem to be the cheapest for sonos that i`ve seen....there`s even a thread from today on their boards page that has a couple of their latest sonos prices.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056312842

Advertisement