Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where is the water gone:(

• 20-06-2011 2:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

im in the city center and me water be all gone:( its deeply upsetting as i really want a cup of tea. anyone else without water or any info on the reason?? i assume its roadworks but on a sunday night????

*on a side note i realise my grammer is silly but hey im trying to have a sense of humour as oppose to a cup of tea:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

wow i cant f###ing believe it. my water is gone again. the last time it came back the next morning so i assume it will come back tommorow but what about tonight???

i need water!!

i pay taxes!!

why do i not have water???

how are people not annoyed about our water being turned off??? come on people for f### sake. you get annoyed with j walking but turning off the flipping water is ok???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Jagle

Was leaving work at 4.30 am by the milkj market, there is a burst water main, water flooding everywhere all over the streets, noone was there, dont think they know yet, gardai werent even paying attention, busy arresting some drunk guy sitting down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

if they take our water, can we have their jobs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Water was fine for me this morning before I left for work - city center area too.

No good for me though.... still couldn't make tea. Broke the kettle during the weekends drinking session. Tis in bits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

Waters been fine for me and I'm living on Henry Street

Advertisement