Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!€ Appealing your rates to get a reduction !€

Options
  • 20-06-2011 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

Hello Folks ,

Have any of you heard about firms of surveyors that do this type of work on a no foal, no fee basis i.e. on a percentage of the reduction in your rates bill:confused:

Would you recommend trying it out? What's your experience of it.

Sad part is, they are looking for some money up front for an initial survey too.

Regards,

Chevy RV

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭buzz11

I engaged these guys in January
    http://cpssurveyors.ie/

They came out promptly to survey the premises and said they'd come back in a few weeks, the work on "no-foal no fee" basis but payment up front.

But no updates from them since and no communication whatsoever. I think they have a lot to live upto on their website claim of "Quality and Service" cos in my experience both are lacking.

I'm worried now about the payment I made to them...

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dub3075

I had the guys from CPS at my place in November. Haven't heard from them either. I did make contact with them last month and they said they were still working on it and they hadn't even sent the application into the valuers office. I'm starting to get a bad feeling about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Chevy RV

Helo Folks,

That the very same crowd that approached me.:eek:

Any other experiences of the firm called CPS - good or bad?

Regards,

Chevy RV

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭buzz11

Warning from Galway City Council;
    http://www.galwaycity.ie/GeneralNews/180811_02.html

Has anybody and updates on this crowd? I've done a google search on CPS Surveyors and the results are not good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭diol07

PM's sent

Hello All,

If you check CPS Surveyors on Google, you see other articles about them being a fraud etc.

If they are being investigated, how come there website is still active and looks fairly kosher to me ?:confused:

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Regards,

Chevy RV

Have you tried calling their number??

The landlines appear to be disconnected and the mobile are ringing away.

How come the site is still being allowed online if they are a fraud?

Regards,

Chevy RV

I don't know if they have committed any fraud or not but it doesn't look good for them

• Advertisement
Advertisement