Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Candy Cab PSU/Info

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭Steve X2

o1s1n wrote: »
    They're both great. It only becomes a preference if you're really into a specific genre like fighting or shumps.

Do you like one more than the other at all?

I guess if I had to pick one style of game over all the rest it would be shmups.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

If you have the funds then get both, same goes for the buttons - then see which ones you prefer.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,924 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Steve SI wrote: »
    I guess if I had to pick one style of game over all the rest it would be shmups.

Then it's Seimitsu for you ;)

The short throw on the stick is really ideal for shmups.

o1s1n wrote: »
    Then it's Seimitsu for you ;)

The short throw on the stick is really ideal for shmups.

But still decent for other styles of game?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,924 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Ah yeah, they're great sticks. It's just hardcore fighter players rather a Sanwa stick. The longer throw lends itself better to Street Fighter type circular motions...I think. Not really up on fighters at all.

I have a Seimitsu in a Dreamcast stick and use it for every DC game I have. I really wish I could connect it up to other consoles. Might actually finally 1cc the last couple of levels in Metal Slug if I could get it connected to my Neo Geo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

don't be worrying about sticks just yet - worry about what you're going to sit on while playing :D

but Seimitsu would be my choice, however I really like Sanwa buttons :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Sanwa all the way if you are in to fighters.
    My order from giz 10p arrived today and I did get the right pins:)

Where does one get decent size seats for candys?Ikea

ondafly wrote: »
    don't be worrying about sticks just yet - worry about what you're going to sit on while playing :D

but Seimitsu would be my choice, however I really like Sanwa buttons :D

Well I have a stool that's the perfect height but horrible uncomfortable and cheap.
    But I also have a very comfortable golden retriever. Perhaps I can combine the two to make the ultimate seat.

Actually, where would you get an authentic Jap arcade stool? I would have brought one back from japan but I don't think it would have fit in my check in luggage :)

Advertisement