Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acknowledging posters when they die

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

i'm me here and there

if i wasn't immune to death i'd want a rip tigger thread but luckly i am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭The Left Hand Of God

RIP threads are OK.

Bit of a quandary when they were a good poster but died doing something illegal :/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

RIP threads are OK.

Bit of a quandary when they were a good poster but died doing something illegal :/

WTF are you on about? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Yeah, afaik that has never happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭The Left Hand Of God

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Yeah, afaik that has never happened.

bad cocaine. but don't mention it. Under the radar. Stuff!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

bad cocaine. but don't mention it. Under the radar. Stuff!

What exactly do you mean? You could pick this up in a few ways...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

I think this thread has gone quiet enough apart from some showboating by a user trying to be all mysterious to get attention.

Dont feed the trolls people. Either report them or ignore them. Dont report and then respond, dont respond and give them the attention they want.

@The Left hand of God: you're trolling and you know it. consider this your one and only warning.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement