Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europe surfing in August - any places good when no swell!

Options
  • 20-06-2011 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi everyone,

Thinking of heading on holidays in August with the missus and trying to pin down somewhere that might have surf when it's on and other stuff to do when it's not. Also looking for someplace warm - Biarritz and south, I'd say.

I was in San Sebastian before, which was awesome. Surf right in the centre of the city with good rental equipment (and, luckily for me, close doctor centre for some stitches). Lots of good restaurants to see and few good hikes around the city - pretty cheap as well so would definitely recommend it to people. Flew into Bilbao airport and got a bus up from there.

I suppose was wondering whether people had any thoughts of other places that they've visited?

Cheers,
    Z

Advertisement