Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

noreply from takeaway customer service

• 20-06-2011 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

picture.php?albumid=1753&pictureid=9850i made a purchase on thurs last the 16th jun in a well known and popular fast food outlet i took my order away as i only live up the road so when all food was unwrapped the fries were cold wasnt happy but was hungry and wanted them when i opened my burger it was squashed and to my disgust there was a lump of fluff stuck in the burger i contacted the duty manager and told him he told me to bring it back down to look at i took a pic of it before i left called down and showed him he couldnt explain how it got there offered me another burger but i declined and got my money back for the burger he took my details and kept the burger to show his manager the next day got no phone call back so i rang their head office and was put through to customer service told her the story and she took my details and that somebody will contact me about it but up to now havent heard a thing from anyone which im not happy about how long more should i wait to see if anyone contacts me before i take the matter further its not very good customer service from a very well established takeaway and i feel my complaint is not being taking seriously was wondering can i name the outlet mods

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Please do not name the outlet in question.

If you want to be taken seriously, write a registered letter both to the local shop as well as head office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Take aways have customer service :eek:. Sorry but im shocked . i didnt know that. Im a culchie you see so everything is basic . 99% of the time the manager is in the building or you know where they are. Like Enzo's(thats not breaking rulez is it Remove remove if so) im sure you could walk into them and solve your problem. But really CS for a fast foor chain. well then come to think of it you would contact Ronald Mc Donald if you had a problem. ya i suppose. Athlough op neither my advice or your thread is good to any of us :pac: as you were speaking to the mods . something im not :( ......... yet.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭karl75

thanks il send a reg letter to both thanks and yes this big chain does have a customer service dept

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Ask them to send you some full stops also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

You got your money back, what do you want now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

You got your money back, what do you want now?

+ 1 OP what exactly are you following up on? You brought the issue to the attention that branch of the takeway chain so they've hopefully carried out an investigation into their food prep area. They offered you a replacement burger or a refund, you took the refund. What more are you after?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭karl75

all the neg replys i got 2euro back price of burger no proper apology thats what im following up on and also hygeine this has to be brought to their attention im sure most of you would brush it under the table if it happen you and for the previous smart *** its a quick post not a letter so less of the snide grammar comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

karl75 wrote: »
    all the neg replys i got 2euro back price of burger no proper apology thats what im following up on and also hygeine this has to be brought to their attention im sure most of you would brush it under the table if it happen you

One would assume you brought it to their attention when you returned the burger so they have been made aware of the hygeine issue...what are you expecting? For them to send you a written report of their investigation? Either they took the issue seriously and you feel comfortable eating there again or they didn't and you don't eat there again and if your really concerned then give a quick call to the health inspector.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

karl75 wrote: »
    all the neg replys i got 2euro back price of burger no proper apology thats what im following up on and also hygeine this has to be brought to their attention im sure most of you would brush it under the table if it happen you and for the previous smart *** its a quick post not a letter so less of the snide grammar comments
    they werent snide, they were obvious? :P
    they have a point,its quite had to read stuff with no punctuation.

it has been brought to their attention, but why are following up? unless you plan on eating there again?

Advertisement