Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Kennels In Mallow/North Cork

• 20-06-2011 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello,

I'm looking for a dog kennel to put my dog in in the North Cork/Mallow area but I'd prefer to get a recommendation rather than just pick one out of the phone book and take it based on a pre-arranged visit.

Do you have any personal recomendations?? I'd prefer if you had personally dealt with the kennel rather than a "friend of a friend" situation.

Also if you'd prefer to pm me that's cool.

thanks in advance,

cubaboy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭liquoriceall

Theres a girl called Isla around that side who minds dogs Ive never used her myself but I did do classes with her, her no is 0868169973, hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭CreedonsDogDayc

That's our trainer here, liquoriceall, you couldn't find someone better than her to mind your dogs!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭liquoriceall

Thats gas am I right that she is near Doneraile? Never used anyone myself am lucky have various family members that get the pleasure of my boy!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Another vote for Ilse here! I'm biased as she's a friend, but you couldn't ask for a better person to mind your dog. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Narsil

Ooh definitely Ilse,she's brilliant! Being a dog trainer she really understands dogs and the dogs are walked so much they're knackered and happy coming home.

My GSD, Ghost, loves going there so much that the last time we met Ilse for her to take him, he saw her and immediately ran around the car park until he found her van and squealed to be put in. He didnt care we were leaving on holidays:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Skadi

Comfy Kennels - between Mallow and Two Pot House.

A lovely couple run it. We used it before for our cat and recently had to use it for our dogs. As we had never had them in Kennels before we put them in on an overnight stay. Then about a week later we had them in for four days. The dogs were so delighted when they realised that they were going back to the kennels. They went straight into the cages and didn't even wait for us to say goodbye.

The cages are nice with each having an outside yard and then an inside part. Also there is an outside run where dogs get their turn in.

Advertisement