Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy "antennae" in Ireland?

Options
  • 20-06-2011 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

I'm looking at buying paraobolic grid antenna in Ireland, but can't seem to find one anywhere. Preferably a 19dbi, although at this stage any will do. They're on amazon and ebay but only internationally and shipping costs more than the antenna.

I'd prefer to get one of these rather than try to find a sat dish and attach a biquad.

This is the antenna, in case you're curious.

Also, has anyone had any experience with "focalprice"? They have cheap yagi type antennae on there. Not sure they'd compare at all to a grid one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Potency

I feel stupid right now. Found an irish site( irishwireless ) that sells exactly what I want. Only problem is it costs €80 including shipping. Anyone know of any cheaper options?

Edit: someone showed me dipol.ie. Seems great. Obviously my google skills need serious work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭4Sheets

http://www.wi-pipe.com/

They might be able to help you as well..bought stuff from them as with Irish wireless and no problems.

Advertisement