Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plcs

• 20-06-2011 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

I am thinking about doing a plc next year but just wondering,does it matter if you fail 2 or 3 subjects,can you still get into it i mainly mean maths?

Can i do 1 plc and then in 2 years time come back and do another 1???

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Different PLC courses have different requirements, if you must have Maths as an entry requirement they will tell you.

It's possible to do a FETAC course one year in a PLC and then another later, as long as you are moving up the FETAC qualification scale - for example, Level 5 to Level 6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭answer me

O thanks what i meant was is there a limit to the amount of plcs you can do.Such as can i do differnt plcs like differnet courses?

Advertisement