Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TY 2011/12 OFF-TOPIC Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

I am so tired..... :L the play today was good, but I didn't enjoy the excessive stereotyping...

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Conor, don't be a fücking twat

What are you on about?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

FYG wrote: »
    Conor, don't be a fücking twat

What are you on about?

Spend spend spend hope hope hope :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

\o/
    /\

MarkD09 wrote: »
    Spend spend spend hope hope hope :pac:

The money isn't for gambling at all! :pac:

• Advertisement

Has anybody here ever actually had a peanut butter jelly sandwich?

I don't like peanut butter at all!

Yes.
    -Shudder-

Never. Again.

Considering I hate both peanut butter and jam, the combination was just an abomination. :L

Indiego wrote: »
    Considering I hate both peanut butter and jam, the combination was just an abomination. :L

Why did you even try it so? :rolleyes:

:P

Why did you even try it so? :rolleyes:

:P

My friend made me, in return he tried an oreo :L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I've never had an oreo :o

:pac:

I love oreos :D I'll make a peanut butter thingy later... I always have peanut butter and banana on toast, it's lovely :D

I've never had an oreo :o

:pac:

Blasphemy!! :O :O

GO! Eat one NOW!
    :L
    I love oreos :D I'll make a peanut butter thingy later... I always have peanut butter and banana on toast, it's lovely :D

Ewwwwwww :o
    I hate banana :P

I don't like Oreos!

I love Walkers though! Sorry, loved. Stupid diet! :eek:

URGH

Lost my journal and cant for the life of me remember where I put it, havent seen it since friday -_-
    ffs :L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Ewwwwwww :o
    I hate banana :P

Do you just hate food in general? No wonder you are anorexic... :pac:

My mam bought double stuffed oreos the other day, they have double filling thing. Dunnes do the pack for a euro. So nice :D

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Do you just hate food in general? No wonder you are anorexic... :pac:

No, I love food, though I cant eat most of the stuff I like anymore..

Im not anorexic! Thats not even something to joke about! >< :o

If you want to gain weight, I'm your man! :o

If you want to gain weight, I'm your man! :o

Meh
    Im happy the way I am :L

• Advertisement

Meh
    Im happy the way I am :L

Good to hear. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Did you not say you were anorexic before? :confused:

She didn't... Ninety did though :L

Bad day for the diet today. :o

But I've actually lost around 3 pounds since I started. Down from 147 pounds to around 144 pounds now!

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Did you not say you were anorexic before? :confused:
    Nononononononono :pac:

Im diabetic though :L

Bad day for the diet today. :o

But I've actually lost around 3 pounds since I started. Down from 147 pounds to around 144 pounds now!

Does this diet literally consist of only main meals? what do you eat for lunch?

No. I eat very little the first day, but I stopped that as it's stupid.

In school? A banana and two sandwiches. An apple if they're there.

No. I eat very little the first day, but I stopped that as it's stupid.

In school? A banana and two sandwiches. An apple if they're there.

Two sandwiches being four slices of bread or two slices?

Two sandwiches being four slices of bread or two slices?

Two slices. With ham and a bit of butter.

• Advertisement

And turkey and bacon and mayo? It sounds so boring :(

And turkey and bacon and mayo? It sounds so boring :(

No! :P

I actually love my sandwiches... love the brown bread.

By the way, mayo is full of calories! ;)

I had the yummiest sandwich in the universe for lunch today ^^

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/amazing-southwest-cilantro-lime-mango-grilled-chicken-sandwiches/detail.aspx

nomnomnomnomnomnom

I had the yummiest sandwich in the universe for lunch today ^^

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/amazing-southwest-cilantro-lime-mango-grilled-chicken-sandwiches/detail.aspx

nomnomnomnomnomnom

I'd love to be one of them fancy people who make fancy Sambos :( one hour twenty minutes for that one? Fcuk that :/

I'd love to be one of them fancy people who make fancy Sambos :( one hour twenty minutes for that one? Fcuk that :/

Hahah it was a leftover sandwich that my dad brought home from a work thing he was at :pac: that caterers had that link on their website iirc, soooo gonna make it again, i dont care how long it takes, it was yummyyyy :pac: :o

Haven't lifted weights in like three days I'll never be like arnie.. Fffffuuuuuuu-

• Advertisement

I didn't know you were diabetic, Leia - is this only recently? I don't think I'd be able to manage tbh - I'd end up binging on junk after two days and putting myself in hospital :(

Conor, what's this diet in aid of? Do you just want to lose weight or is it for a sport? I'm on a diet too since today - we can be diet fwiends! *puts up thumbs* (Inbetweeners, anyone? Anyone at all? Fine then. :p)

SChique00 wrote: »
    Conor, what's this diet in aid of? Do you just want to lose weight or is it for a sport? I'm on a diet too since today - we can be diet fwiends! *puts up thumbs* (Inbetweeners, anyone? Anyone at all? Fine then. :p)

Yay us! :pac:

Hmm, tough one. I am a complicated individual. I'm not fat or overweight. When I said I was going on a diet to lose weight in the A/T/R forum they all cried and said there is no way I need to lose weight... but I am a man of high standards.

So, basically, I'm going to be a professional footballer and win the Tour de France while I'm at it. So, I guess it's a bit of both. I don't need to do it... but I want to cut down my body fat percentage - I don't really care what I weigh tbh.

Anyone, said I'd go until the 23rd December - was exactly three months. Already down from 147 pounds to 144-ish.

What about you? :P

LOL if you were any sort of a culchie ya'd know that a sambo consists of a couple slices of Pat's Pan (or Kingsmill if you're lucky enough to get it in the shop :D), a bit of hang or roast beef leftovers, and lashings of butter, not the poncy "heart-healthy" Flora muck.... lubly jubly :p

I'm more of a culchie than you god dam. You go to a private school sure :O

I didn't know you were diabetic, Leia - is this only recently? I don't think I'd be able to manage tbh - I'd end up binging on junk after two days and putting myself in hospital :(

Yeah, just a few months ago :pac:

I suck at being diabetic, like epic failure...
    There are some things that I simply cannot go the rest of my life without eating/drinking :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I'm after developing 2 rolls of film but my laptop is broke so I've to wait until I install the software on my brother's laptop before I can see the results :/

But the results look good :D

Wicklow culchies are the best kind of culchies :pac:

Wicklow culchies are the best kind of culchies :pac:

By far. My dad is a farmer so I win hawhaw.

Yay us! :pac:

Hmm, tough one. I am a complicated individual. I'm not fat or overweight. When I said I was going on a diet to lose weight in the A/T/R forum they all cried and said there is no way I need to lose weight... but I am a man of high standards.

So, basically, I'm going to be a professional footballer and win the Tour de France while I'm at it. So, I guess it's a bit of both. I don't need to do it... but I want to cut down my body fat percentage - I don't really care what I weigh tbh.

Anyone, said I'd go until the 23rd December - was exactly three months. Already down from 147 pounds to 144-ish.

What about you? :P

Well, once you maintain a minimal amount of body fat yaknow - your body can't survive without it ;) Well done on being so positive about the whole thing and setting such goals for yourself :D
    I don't know really, I'm doing it for a good few reasons:
    1. First and foremost, I'm training for the ring and hope to be in there fighting properly by mid-term at the earliest, so obviously I'll have to have built up the ropy muscles and the stamina for fight nights and professional bouts :)
    2. I've got a wedding at Christmas - my uncle is the last of a big family to get married so I won't get another chance to dress up and look shnappy for a long time, unless one of my older cousins gets married.
    3. I've got astmha (probably spelt that wrong - you think I'd know by now :p) and exercise should build up my defence against attacks and stuff. Also excess weight doesn't help the problem. I haven't had a bad bout of it for years but I can feel it coming back on me again for some reason so I'm determined that it won't affect my health anymore.
    4. I'm short, and I'm pretty sure I've reached my peak height at this stage (I'll probably reach 5'3" if I'm lucky), so I can't afford to become big as it won't spread out like in taller people :rolleyes:
    We can be like a support team - it's a nightmare trying to do something like this with no motivation. Mark can join in too, if he's aiming for Arnie muscles ;) you in favour? I'm aiming to get to 7st 5lb by Christmas (I'm allowing for muscles, obvs), or a BMI of 22-23, although the muscles might put that off-kilter :pac:

I amen't related to any farmers, but nearly every single one of my friends are :pac:

You can't call yourself a culchie if you havent driven a tractor, thats a fact :L

You could do better than that for an insult - I'm gonna have that thrown up at me for the rest of my life, sure :p

I amen't related to any farmers, but nearly every single one of my friends are :pac:

You can't call yourself a culchie if you havent driven a tractor, thats a fact :L

I use silage flavored lynx and shower with horse manure.

I use silage flavored lynx and shower with horse manure.

Well if thats the case then I pray to god that i'm never within a 5km radius of you :pac: :D:D

Well, once you maintain a minimal amount of body fat yaknow - your body can't survive without it ;) Well done on being so positive about the whole thing and setting such goals for yourself :D
    I don't know really, I'm doing it for a good few reasons:
    1. First and foremost, I'm training for the ring and hope to be in there fighting properly by mid-term at the earliest, so obviously I'll have to have built up the ropy muscles and the stamina for fight nights and professional bouts :)
    2. I've got a wedding at Christmas - my uncle is the last of a big family to get married so I won't get another chance to dress up and look shnappy for a long time, unless one of my older cousins gets married.
    3. I've got astmha (probably spelt that wrong - you think I'd know by now :p) and exercise should build up my defence against attacks and stuff. Also excess weight doesn't help the problem. I haven't had a bad bout of it for years but I can feel it coming back on me again for some reason so I'm determined that it won't affect my health anymore.
    4. I'm short, and I'm pretty sure I've reached my peak height at this stage (I'll probably reach 5'3" if I'm lucky), so I can't afford to become big as it won't spread out like in taller people :rolleyes:
    We can be like a support team - it's a nightmare trying to do something like this with no motivation. Mark can join in too, if he's aiming for Arnie muscles ;) you in favour? I'm aiming to get to 7st 5lb by Christmas (I'm allowing for muscles, obvs), or a BMI of 22-23, although the muscles might put that off-kilter :pac:

Absolutely! Sounds good.

One question... eh, are you a boy or girl? :o

Absolutely! Sounds good.

One question... eh, are you a boy or girl? :o

Yeah! Now I can't fail like the last 10 or so times....:D
    Girl, but some would beg to differ haha :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement