Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TY 2011/12 OFF-TOPIC Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I don't know what I'm sleeping on when I go on Holidays, gonna find out :pac:

Does that not pull out to be bigger Leia ?

It doesnt pull out :(
    My mam rang the hotel to find out :pac:

Where are you going on holidays? :)
    MarkD09 wrote: »
    Yeah the sofas do fold out :L my tea went kinda cold :'( do any of you drink tea? :D

I dont drink tea. Or Coffee.
    Hot chocolate ftw :pac:
    Cen fath? Looks ok to me :)
    couches are graaaaand

I hateeeeeeeee sleeping on couches :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

SChique00 wrote: »
    like Reeling in The Years,

You're watching it too? I'm not..It's just on.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

You're watching it too? I'm not..It's just on.......

It's not on yet I'm waiting for it going crazy :D It actually makes my week... saddo or wha' :cool:

Imagine watching the one for 2011 in like 20 years..... they won't fit it all in a half hour, they'll need a whole day :eek:

Why, Mark, WHY??? Phantom was doing a mighty job of ruining this thread but you just obliterated it :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Damn everyone is going on holidays 'cept me :(

i amnt :(

I'd still count traipsing up the Wickla mountains as a holiday :p

Why, Mark, WHY??? Phantom was doing a mighty job of ruining this thread but you just obliterated it :eek:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA look at her face!! Hahahahaha!
    I don't really like it :)

i luv it!

Shure you're going to clare arentcha XD XD XD

As you said, LOL at her face there :pac:

-Shudder-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Indiego wrote: »
    It doesnt pull out :(
    My mam rang the hotel to find out :pac:

Where are you going on holidays? :)

I'm going to a wedding in Tenerife :P

• Advertisement

Coolabula XD

I won to be in a draw for a holiday in the canaries.
    I'm going to the Milky Way in Italy, January. SKIING! :D

Coolabula XD

Well I'm going to a wedding in the depths of December in a church that I live down the road from, so :p LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭P H A 7V T O M

Ah yes, the simple things in life, like Reeling in The Years, books, TEA, and rolling down a grassy slope on a sunny day (a tad too sentimental? I don't think so :))
    Sounds like the diary of an Irish Charles Manson.

I'd still count traipsing up the Wickla mountains as a holiday :p

nahuh

Saw it before. I'm not going to watch because I know I will hurt my laptop (punching monitor etc.)

I won to be in a draw for a holiday in the canaries.
    I'm going to the Milky Way in Italy, January. SKIING! :D

Skiing is so funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :D
    Until you fall..thats not so fun XD
    You should try snowboarding, its fun sliding backwards down an icy slope with no way of standing up... no seriously.. it is XD

You should try snowboarding, its fun sliding backwards down an icy slope with no way of standing up... no seriously.. it is XD
    I heard someone once died snowboarding.

Or so I was told.

Or so I was told.

Tbh, people have died doing pretty much everything.. XD

This **** annoys me! Leave it to god mmmkai?
    Script Prob doe best. Fck Bieber though, He really was shhit. Taylor Swift was bad,but least she threw in the git-ar.

• Advertisement

Saying I don't like tea is not obliteration! Q _Q

Skiing for life :D Ill make an effort (if this thread is still alive) to catch a viedo of some off piste,we always do it :D God im getting exited now :L

This **** annoys me! Leave it to god mmmkai?
    Script Prob doe best. Fck Bieber though, He really was shhit. Taylor Swift was bad,but least she threw in the git-ar.
    Rebecca Black is making a cover of 'Lose Yourself'. It'll be on her debut album 'Back to Black v2'

Skiing for life :D Ill make an effort (if this thread is still alive) to catch a viedo of some off piste,we always do it :D God im getting exited now :L

Do you go alot? XD
    Ive only been about 5ish times but I only go for weekends XD

I crashed into a tree when I was off piste once :o Though I was only like 10 XD

Or so I was told.

Meh...Someone died skiing in the resort i was in once..
    This springs to mind:

God im clogging this page -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I'd love to go Skiing but my mam and dad wouldn't :(

Do you go alot? XD
    Ive only been about 5ish times but I only go for weekends XD

I crashed into a tree when I was off piste once :o Though I was only like 10 XD

We'll take this convo to fb :L

Yo Mark, that Justin Bieber thing made me sick. WTF is he doing with his hands, doing that **** motion?

I know what lyrics he SHOULD have had, but they are a bit distasteful.

We'll take this convo to fb :L

Good idea XD

• Advertisement

Yo Mark, that Justin Bieber thing made me sick. WTF is he doing with his hands, doing that **** motion?

I know what lyrics he SHOULD have had, but they are a bit distasteful.

Ikr? I didn't really follow the hate crowd towards him til' this. This is asking for haters :/

Meh...Someone died skiing in the resort i was in once..
    This springs to mind:

God im clogging this page -_-
    Am I bovvered though?

I was, of course, being sarcastic when I said the snowboarding thing.

Ikr? I didn't really follow the hate crowd towards him til' this. This is asking for haters :/
    What's asking for haters? I don't think anyone here will care what is said about JB Boi 2K11

My Playstation blew up. ****.

Anyone know where to get a cheap one? Gamestop are con artists.

Face bovered? Im watching more now :L
    JB was asking for haters ;)

Saying I don't like tea is not obliteration! Q _Q

No, but comparing me to Manson is :mad:

And Mark, you think that's bad? Check these nightmares out:

• Advertisement

I got my 120GB PS3 22 months ago with MW2 for €300 in Gamestop

Today €300 will get you the 160GB one (like €30 HDD :pac:) with NO GAME

Faiiiil

Is it bad to criticize those who like Jonas Brothers and Justin Beiber etc.? I have my own opinion, but I wouldn't say it to someone who actually likes them (there is 99% chance these 'people' are not friends), as the chances are they don't know of much music. I know you shouldn't have a go at others because they have different musical tastes (and I wouldn't IRL), but A) I don't think they have a sense of 'taste' and B) It isn't 'music' to me. In my warped mind, anyway.

There is always turds to be found in every genre of music ( 80 % of dubstep is godawful, yet the other 20% I often find I love), and occasionally I'll find a song in the charts I like, though I admit I am struggling to think of one of recent months/years even....

I think I'll just go with "It's not my thing", if someone asks me what they think of some boyband they may like.

I just can't imagine one day saying "Music in my day was so much better", as I truly think most creativity in music has gone down the swanny, . I AGREE with my parents and grandparents when they say that, much to their surprise/appreciation. Maybe it'll change soon, but I'm skeptical of that.

Now THERE is a non-trolling, truthful opinion of mine, and something I would share with anyone.

Faiiiil
    To the interne.... Oh no, nevermind, I'm already there.

I see what you mean, esp. with GS. Doesn't make sense at all.

This is brilliant though, might get it in a mo' (after digging out a credit card from either mother or father)

http://www.thehut.com/games/consoles/ps3-sony-playstation-3-slim-console-320-gb/10243759.html

Is it bad to criticize those who like Jonas Brothers and Justin Beiber etc.? I have my own opinion, but I wouldn't say it to someone who actually likes them (there is 99% chance these 'people' are not friends), as the chances are they don't know of much music. I know you shouldn't have a go for people with different musical tastes (and I wouldn't IRL), but A) I don't think they have a sense of 'taste' and B) It isn't 'music' to me.

There is always turds to be found in every genre of music ( 80 % of dubstep is godawful, yet the other 20% I often find I love), and occasionally I'll find a song in the charts I like, though I admit I am struggling to think of one recently.

I think I'll just go with "It's not my thing", if someone asks me what they think of some boyband they may like.

I can't imagine one day saying "Music in my day was so much better", as I truly think most creativity in music has gone down the swanny, . I AGREE with my parents and grandparents when they say that, much to their surprise/appreciation. Maybe it'll change soon, but I'm skeptical of that.

Now THERE is a non-trolling, truthful opinion of mine, and something I would share with anyone.

I'm not going to add much more to that because I do agree with everything you just said, but also I'm very tired. Well done for displaying such clarity and balanced opinion ;)

Faiiiil

You watching Fair City, ninty? :p

• Advertisement

To the interne.... Oh no, nevermind, I'm already there.

I see what you mean, esp. with GS. Doesn't make sense at all.

This is brilliant though, might get it in a mo' (after digging out a credit card from either mother or father)

http://www.thehut.com/games/consoles/ps3-sony-playstation-3-slim-console-320-gb/10243759.html

will you use all that HDD?
    That said its basically a laptop HDD, so you can stick a different one in

Guys, i was putting pics of my ducks on my comp and 600 and something pics came up, i only have 40in my gallery. But they really creeped me out, there were pics of girls takin pics in the mirror and shiit, and i know you'll thinkim weird, but trust, i've never saved or seen these pics..What are they? D:
    Then there's pics of arrows and all?
    Im scared

You watching Fair City, ninty? :p

nah :L

Guys, i was putting pics of my ducks on my comp and 600 and something pics came up, i only have 40in my gallery. But they really creeped me out, there were pics of girls takin pics in the mirror and shiit, and i know you'll thinkim weird, but trust, i've never saved or seen these pics..What are they? D:
    Im scared

Something you're not telling us? ;) nah just joking, does anyone else use your computer?
    I've got loads of pictures of the Kennedy family, I haven't got a clue where they're coming from :confused: I honestly don't know how to help you, I'm no good with computers; did you try Yahoo Answers? Works for me :D

nah :L

It took you two hours to respond :p

Im scared
    Does your Dad use that computer? lol jk

Saving a picture to a computer is a "locked demand", meaning only a HUMAN BEING using that specific computer can save pictures. Someone who has previously used that computer has saved these. Very interesting.

Does your Dad use that computer? lol jk

Saving a picture to a computer is a "locked demand", meaning only a HUMAN BEING using that specific computer can save pictures. Someone who has previously used that computer has saved these. Very interesting.

No, but i press import pics, then all the ones like to do with the system come up,my camera pics, and them?! So its nobody else :confused: And these are fully clothed sluts (quite a few are overweight too) soi didn't save it! :eek:

will you use all that HDD?
    That said its basically a laptop HDD, so you can stick a different one in
    The price regardless is fantastic - I would go with a 160 GB (or lower if they did one), as I have a Western Digital Terabyte HDD which works brilliantly on my old PS3 (fat 32 works etc.), and has craploads of films and music on it.

I would buy a PS3 fat if they still made them new, but the parts eventually get heated up and all (or most anyway) PS3 fats get the YLOD within 3-4 years.

If you can tell me where to locate a PS3 (don't care about HDD tbh) for €250 or less I would be glad. HMV, Tesco Entertainment, Gamestop and Xtra Vision are all in Sligeach, so any deals from there are preferable =P

No Country for Old Men is on Channel 4... Whooop! See you in a few hours, then.

On windows its not uncommon for random weird things to happen Mark :)

Chique I noticed you were no good with computers when you thought Firefox was an OS xD :p

On windows its not uncommon for random weird things to happen Mark :)

Is that sarcasm? :L
    Theres a pic of a samsung QWERTY phone, a HTC Desire with something connected with Hllo world! Hello World! on the screen, and a samsung (galaxy??) with Verizon branding, along with all these pics, and screenshots from mainly here on my mobile?! Why is my phone doing this!

• Advertisement
Advertisement