Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TY 2011/12 OFF-TOPIC Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

MarkD09 wrote: »
    I was redirected to videobb off tvblinkx ;)

Ahh I see :L

I spent all day on tvblinkx watching CSI Miami... I watched nearly a whole series... I really need a life :o hahah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Hey all just back from boxing - thank you FYG for the severe kick up the hole I needed :D

I was redirected to videobb off tvblinkx ;)

That site is class! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

SChique00 wrote: »

Which one?:L

I have an unhealthy addiction to it tbh :pac:

Though im just waiting for the day where I get this message:

IPRC_Seized_2010_11_2011_04.gif

I freaked out when I saw it on tvshack.net, I was paranoid for a whole week that the FBI were going to track me down :o haahha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

I got hulu to work before ...

whats that? :o

Indiego wrote: »
    whats that? :o
    like iPlayer but for the US only

I freaked out when I saw it on tvshack.net, I was paranoid for a whole week that the FBI were going to track me down :o haahha

Haha same :L
    This programme is brilliant! Props to phantom :pac:

like iPlayer but for the US only

Ah I seeee XD

I hate it when things are restricted to certain countries :pac:

• Advertisement

LOVE Come Fly With Me it's flippin Highlarious xD

Brilliant pun ;)
    OMG CHIQUE B&J AD ON!! Such a coincidence :L

Now, Norton ran out guys.. The box said 12 month subscription though and i got it at christmas? Phantom? :confused:

Brilliant pun ;)
    OMG CHIQUE B&J AD ON!! Such a coincidence :L

Now, Norton ran out guys.. The box said 12 month subscription though and i got it at christmas? Phantom? :confused:

YEAH!!! Wait... my pun? Really? I don't want to sound conceited or anything but I've done much better :o

??? I got my laptop at Christmas and I just stuck in the Norton CD and let it do its magic :cool: only click on the little pop-up thing when it's red :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭P H A 7V T O M

www.Hidemyass.com should work, for those who want to get to Hulu ;)

Mark, try the installation disc, I think it's a 6-month period before you need to put it back in.

I have an unhealthy addiction to it tbh :pac:

Though im just waiting for the day where I get this message:

American securities can't do **** to you, seeing as you live in Ireland.

And the Gardaí are... Incompetent, to make an understatement. I think I'd be screwed if I lived in the US of A, with their strict cyber-law-evilness.

Im not the only one who blares music through earphones or whatever when you're doing something and... You feel like you're in a movie? :L

Also Phantom... You approve?

Im not the only one who blares music through earphones or whatever when you're doing something and... You feel like you're in a movie? :L

Also Phantom... You approve?
    l.jpg

I get what you mean with the movie thing, it's natural when listening to epic music.
    That is not me btw, just some thumbs up person.
    Dem teeth!
    Is that a boy or a girl?
    Why is he/she naked?

Really love Noisestorm, and that song was brilliant. Original, creative and in HD!

Here is one of my favourite songs. Guess what year it's from!

Protip: On the vid, go to the side where it says "360/240" and change it to 720p

Really love Noisestorm, and that song was brilliant. Original, creative and in HD!

Protip: On the vid, go to the side where it says "360/240" and change it to 720p

God that was scary..
    I introduced you to him! :cool:
    I know, i know :)
    My phone can upload 1080p :D

mark Norton's ****e

use Avast! or a secu-- nvm :p

God that was scary..
    I introduced you to him! :cool:
    I know, i know :)
    My phone can upload 1080p :D
    I feel sick looking at that pic. Thank god it isn't zoomed out any further.

• Advertisement

****ing lol at this. I'm watching the whole movie now...

What am i supposed to do with norton? -_-

ditch it mark

ditch it mark

Yeah, because who needs internet security when you live in the arse end of nowhere! :D

Katherine Lynch's Single Ladies - silly biotch, but funny show ;)

Yeah, because who needs internet security when you live in the arse end of nowhere! :D

Katherine Lynch's Single Ladies - silly biotch, but funny show ;)

nah he should use Avast!
    That's what I used when I used windows, rates highly and free

Found out how to get onto boards and fb on Vodafone mobile network :pac:
    Opera!

Opera!

I use that..Still won't let me :(
    :o

Hows work? :P:pac:

Opera!

I use that..Still won't let me :(
    :o

Hows work? :P:pac:

For real for real? :O bummer :/
    It's.. exactly like yesterday... :L Only I'm doing better :L My dad brought me down some pizza yaay :D

For real for real? :O bummer :/
    It's.. exactly like yesterday... :L Only I'm doing better :L My dad brought me down some pizza yaay :D

Yeahh...Vodaphone must hate me.. :pac:

Ah I see XD
    Reading you eminem book? XD XD

On another note.. Arghh why must it be so sunny and warm and nice today... Im stuck at home packing while all my friends went to the lake -_-
    I am not amused haha

• Advertisement

Yeahh...Vodaphone must hate me.. :pac:

Ah I see XD
    Reading you eminem book? XD XD

On another note.. Arghh why must it be so sunny and warm and nice today... Im stuck at home packing while all my friends went to the lake -_-
    I am not amused haha

Yeah I am :D Love it!
    when are you leaving? :pac:

Yeah I am :D Love it!
    when are you leaving? :pac:

:rolleyes: You're so obsessed.. :pac:

Friday at 2am ^^
    But It takes me foreveeerrr to pack... so the next few days are just for packing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Hidemyass is grand Phantom, except Captchas don't work on it, so it's useless when trying to register somewhere.

:rolleyes: You're so obsessed.. :pac:

Friday at 2am ^^
    But It takes me foreveeerrr to pack... so the next few days are just for packing :pac:

You brought it up :D
    Wow.. you said no to going out in favor of packing? you have two more days woman! :O

You brought it up :D
    Wow.. you said no to going out in favor of packing? you have two more days woman! :O

Well I didn't say no to going out, my mam has barricaded me in the house in favor of packing >< haha
    See it takes me the guts of 3 days to pack :o Becauseeee, Today I find everything I want to bring, try and fail at fitting it in my suitcase, be in denial and spend the whole day trying to stuff a wardrobe into a bag :o Then tomorrow ill come to the realisation I can't bring it all and take out 2/3's of the stuff, and then on thursday Ill have my yearly bag wrestle to try and close it :pac:
    Its awfully complicated :o haha

Well I didn't say no to going out, my mam has barricaded me in the house in favor of packing >< haha
    See it takes me the guts of 3 days to pack :o Becauseeee, Today I find everything I want to bring, try and fail at fitting it in my suitcase, be in denial and spend the whole day trying to stuff a wardrobe into a bag :o Then tomorrow ill come to the realisation I can't bring it all and take out 2/3's of the stuff, and then on thursday Ill have my yearly bag wrestle to try and close it :pac:

Women. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Hahaha this is me: Pick out most of my wardrobe before I go to bed That night. ROLL them up (works great). stuff everything really tight, sit on suitcase. close. :D

And in other news the inbetweeners movie comes out here on the 19th and it comes out in Australia on the 20th.... of October hahaha :pac:
    Oh and those riots suck ass too...

The England match is cancelled and everything. :eek:

It would be fairly handy to visit though - you can basically just take what you want. I would get myself an iPhone.

Hahaha this is me: Pick out most of my wardrobe before I go to bed That night. ROLL them up (works great). stuff everything really tight, sit on suitcase. close. :D

And in other news the inbetweeners movie comes out here on the 19th and it comes out in Australia on the 20th.... of October hahaha :pac:

hahaha men :rolleyes:

I cant wait to see that movie ^^'

Btw, I found out about the riots :o

About time you found out :O They're everywhere!
    And fyg, I'm putting money on it that they're all gone at this stage :L
    But yeah, I'd get some lovely things in there if I was there :pac:
    Wait.. no. This is really serious they're attacking innocent people with babies and all! NOT funny :/

Yo, just got in... the news is rife with stories about rioting across London.

It's good to hear that they are going to start using bullets on them (even if they are rubber). lol I saw this guy a few mins ago who got his black ass out in front of the cops. Don't think they liked it.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8687177/London-riots-live.html

• Advertisement

Yo, just got in... the news is rife with stories about rioting across London.

It's good to hear that they are going to start using bullets on them (even if they are rubber). lol I saw this guy a few mins ago who got his black ass out in front of the cops. Don't think they liked it.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8687177/London-riots-live.html

Imo it shouldnt be only now they are using them, should have used more force from the very beginning before it got (even more) out of hand, now they just have a bigger mess to clean up :o

50 more minutes until I can pack up :D
    And yeah, the bullets should have been brought in on Saturday :/

I've had such a boring day...
    And I think im developing some sort of CSI addiction..
    And I really want some Marshmellos and Lilt right now..

And I have to go for a run now.. Which I really don't want to do :o It looks like its going to rain any second now :(

Imo it shouldnt be only now they are using them, should have used more force from the very beginning before it got (even more) out of hand, now they just have a bigger mess to clean up :o
    True, and well said point there but;it just causes the community to use even more violent methods (molotovs & petrol bombs etc.).

Fun fact : UK Police will have 16,000 officers out in London tonight

In the whole of Ireland, there are less than 12,000 officers in the Gardaí!

Another fun fact: Marshmallows are in critically low supply in England. (true, and nothing to do with riots)
    Another fun fact again: Eminems mother sued him for 10 million, And eventually had to settle for 25,000 but by the time she covered all the lawyer and court costs, she had 1,600. Marshall thinks this is hilarious :pac:
    So do I. What a stupid woman..

True, and well said point there but;it just causes the community to use even more violent methods (molotovs & petrol bombs etc.).

Fun fact : UK Police will have 16,000 officers out in London tonight

In the whole of Ireland, there are less than 12,000 officers in the Gardaí!

I suppose, but tbh, they're burning buildings down (etc.) anyway, so a little bit of stricter law enforcement might have gone a long way a few days back, when the riots were more concentrated before they spread, but that being said, I think its nearing the point where the police aren't going to be able to do much, unless they take more drastic measures tbh :o
    Another fun fact: Marshmallows are in critically low supply in England. (true, and nothing to do with riots)

I don't know why, but that made me laugh alot :o
    How can marshmallows be in 'critically low supply'? hahah XD
    Tho they can become extinct (i dont think thats the right word when refering to food, but anywho..) for all I care, They're dead to me anyway :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Not sure why I'm looking at this, as I'm going into 6th year.
    Make the most of TY, it's all downhill after that. Cereally....

13spanner wrote: »
    Not sure why I'm looking at this, as I'm going into 6th year.
    Make the most of TY, it's all downhill after that. Cereally....

Every time a new name comes up here I think it's danger! Like a mod coming to shut us down again :(

Every time a new name comes up here I think it's danger! Like a mod coming to shut us down again :(

I always get excited and think its a new TY'er :o

Nahhh We won't get shut down again, we're good now ^^ haha

I suppose, but tbh, they're burning buildings down (etc.) anyway, so a little bit of stricter law enforcement might have gone a long way a few days back, when the riots were more concentrated before they spread, but that being said, I think its nearing the point where the police aren't going to be able to do much, unless they take more drastic measures tbh :o

I don't know why, but that made me laugh alot :o
    How can marshmallows be in 'critically low supply'? hahah XD
    Tho they can become extinct (i dont think thats the right word when refering to food, but anywho..) for all I care, They're dead to me anyway :o
    Yup, completely agree. It isn't "police brutality", as people say : It's police justice. Likewise, if they were to use deadly firearms, they should be dealt with in the same manner. " Fight fire with fire" applies here!

• Advertisement
Advertisement