Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TY 2011/12 OFF-TOPIC Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

FYG wrote: »
    Meh.

- I owed him around €7 over little bets.
    - He told me to put all that on the NBA World Series with PP.
    - I pretended I did as he wanted to back the team who were expected to lose.
    - I thought they would lose.
    - They won. He know wants over €20.
    - We go doubles or quits on a game of Fifa. I lose. :o
    - Over €40 euro.
    - I forget the rest... but, yeah, I fail. :o
    Jesus, you really do have a problem! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Jesus, you really do have a problem! :P

I have many problems tbh! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭P H A 7V T O M

Indiego wrote: »

This song is pretty damn awesome.

...Just sayin'...

:pac:
    You forgot the part when it's emo-filled crap. Depressing.

...Just sayin'...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭P H A 7V T O M

I have many problems tbh! :o
    Betting like a boss isn't a problem. You rich mate?

Reminds me of my mini-company. We be making lots atm. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

You forgot the part when it's emo-filled crap. Depressing.

...Just sayin'...

Stop yo hatin'

• Advertisement

Betting like a boss isn't a problem. You rich mate?

No! :pac:

Oh, and I don't see betting as a problem either. My temper is though! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

May I ask how you owed your friend €200 ? :eek:

:pac:

In other news, there's this one person in my class that is pissing me off...

If he wasn't in my class it would be so much better.

Smack the fcuk outta him! Or call him a retard, things will escalate in which you both get hot and heavy, then when he starts slagging you, laugh. Laugh like fuuck! People seriously hate that, it's an automatic win :pac:

One of my Paypal transactions has been held by Paypal and they are investigating it. :eek:

I better get the money. I sent it from one of my accounts to another, and they think it was sent without permission. When I try to login to the sender account, they ask me to enter to enter credit card and bank details that they have on file... though I no longer have that bank account, and I think the credit card was only like a 3V card or something.

:(

Okay... Project Get Rich is starting tomorrow.

Okay... Project Get Rich is starting tomorrow.

Yeah fcuk bitches get money. Hawhaw I already have loads so I'll work on the bitches :cool:

• Advertisement

So there I was casually playing a bitta hardcore tdm in moddy and this girl was talking on the mic and her name was Katy_xo I think.. How can I take advantage of this foolish cod playing girl? so anyway she gets a care package, I sneak up and stab her, no biggie. I steal her pavelow, no biggie. Now this bitch keeps shouting and for the last twogames has been killing me. God dam girls on cod.

MarkD09 wrote: »
    So there I was casually playing a bitta hardcore tdm in moddy and this girl was talking on the mic and her name was Katy_xo I think.. How can I take advantage of this foolish cod playing girl? so anyway she gets a care package, I sneak up and stab her, no biggie. I steal her pavelow, no biggie. Now this bitch keeps shouting and for the last twogames has been killing me. God dam girls on cod.

Mwahahahah

Girls will rule the world some day :pac:

Reminds me of that song by beyonce... That is a bad thing :/
    A good thing... Or is it bad? Is that new two and a half men with ashton kutcher is on, it will be interesting :)
    And lastly, the fox killed both my ducks and three chickens, I was actually devastated when I found out :'(

Reminds me of that song by beyonce... That is a bad thing :/
    A good thing... Or is it bad? Is that new two and a half men with ashton kutcher is on, it will be interesting :)
    And lastly, the fox killed both my ducks and three chickens, I was actually devastated when I found out :'(

Ugh i hate that song :o

Ive never watched two and a half men...ever :pac:

:O :eek::eek::O:eek::eek::eek: :O Nooooooooo >< ****in fox... they were so cuteee :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

One of my Paypal transactions has been held by Paypal and they are investigating it. :eek:

I better get the money. I sent it from one of my accounts to another, and they think it was sent without permission. When I try to login to the sender account, they ask me to enter to enter credit card and bank details that they have on file... though I no longer have that bank account, and I think the credit card was only like a 3V card or something.

:(

I have a 3V card they're so handy :D have had to send for a replacement about three times though because i keep losing them :o

Mark you still haven't added me what's the deal??? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Where can you get a 3V card? I really need one, the hassle of getting mam to let me use her credit card is too much sometimes :pac:

Yeh so, anyone else doing the Gaisce ? I don't know what to do for the physical part :/

Where can you get a 3V card? I really need one, the hassle of getting mam to let me use her credit card is too much sometimes :pac:

Yeh so, anyone else doing the Gaisce ? I don't know what to do for the physical part :/

Im doing the gaisce ^^
    Only the bronze though :pac:

For the physical im doing running :o

I can't run for my life :pac:

Might go back to Gaelic, will have to get my skills back to an acceptable level first though! lol

Just go to 3v.ie Shane, fill in the deets and they'll send you one in the post for free :D they're so much easier than a credit card and safer too :cool:

I'm doing it but haven't a clue where to start either in the way of a new skill :confused:

What about joining a gym and getting a fitness programme drawn up for you? That way you can get the gym instructor to fill in the logbook yoke :)

Shane, Are you still going to do the Trinity w/e? :)

• Advertisement

Shane, Are you still going to do the Trinity w/e? :)

I haven't sent in the form yet, I don't know what to write :confused:

We were given our dates for other W/E so it looks like I'll be doing 3 work experiences if I get the Trinity one :pac:

I haven't sent in the form yet, I don't know what to write :confused:

We were given our dates for other W/E so it looks like I'll be doing 3 work experiences if I get the Trinity one :pac:

I finished mine off today, such a load of bull**** :L

im doing 4 :L

SChique00 wrote: »
    Just go to 3v.ie Shane, fill in the deets and they'll send you one in the post for free :D they're so much easier than a credit card and safer too :cool:

I'm doing it but haven't a clue where to start either in the way of a new skill :confused:

What about joining a gym and getting a fitness programme drawn up for you? That way you can get the gym instructor to fill in the logbook yoke :)

I'm doing a course in Photography with Dundalk Photographic Society, starts tomorrow night :P gonna try and join the society when it's finished because the course is only 6 weeks long :/

Will learn French or something if all else fails :P

I'm going to Saint Vincent de Paul for the community one, was talking to their president today about it :D

I finished mine off today, such a load of bull**** :L

im doing 4 :L

See where it says school and address, is that the schools address? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

UH. Physics and Maths are killing me. Conversing in Irish has improved my confidence in the language. I´m trying harder in French.. trying.
    Chemistry is tough. History entails a lot of writing but I love history. English is.. English.

Palestine needs freeing. http://www.avaaz.org/en/independence_for_palestine_en/?cl=1276507780&v=10345

Sarah.. Do You buy top up for 3v cards is that it? And I'll get right on facebook :D

Sarah.. Do You buy top up for 3v cards is that it? And I'll get right on facebook :D

Hey you added me! Awh Facebook fwiends! *puts up thumbs*
    Ciarán, you got yourself on FB I see? The peer pressure system works :cool:

Yeah Mark, all you do is go into a 3V-registered shop (which is most places nowadays), give them your card and you get a voucher (like top-up), with your VISA number and you register your card on PP when you get home. It explains it far better on the website :)

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could take up as a skill? I was thinking of welding (night course) or any sort of weekly programme but would they be all for adults? :L

You could do a computer course :P

Save some one write CDs lives :pac:

Lol

But I think you can do a Computer course somewhere in town :P O'Fiach or DKIT do night ones I think.

• Advertisement

Going camping at the weekend with my two bestooosss \o/
    yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Paypal are taking their time "looking into" the payment following my comments. Fools!

In other news: I <3 Michael Owen!

Help. I want to open a bank account tomorrow. I'm going to need ID... but I won't have my passport.

Anything else I could use?

Aiii have G+

Aiii have G+

It's **** imo.

Help. I want to open a bank account tomorrow. I'm going to need ID... but I won't have my passport.

Anything else I could use?

Birth cert photocopied? Older passport?

• Advertisement

Birth cert photocopied? Older passport?

Birth cert would probably do. Nice one!

Project Get Rich is not going to begin as planned. Thought I had over 1,000 in my post office account. Was planning to take it all out and put it in a new bank account. Turns out I only have like 700 in there. :mad:

Ah well, first challenge is to get to 1,000.

Project Get Rich is not going to begin as planned. Thought I had over 1,000 in my post office account. Was planning to take it all out and put it in a new bank account. Turns out I only have like 700 in there. :mad:

Ah well, first challenge is to get to 1,000.

If you give me all your bank details i could help you. I only need one day at most.

SChique00 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could take up as a skill? I was thinking of welding (night course) or any sort of weekly programme but would they be all for adults? :L

Wait actually don't you do ECDL?

If you give me all your bank details i could help you. I only need one day at most.

Alright, no bother. Are you an Nigeria prince by any chance who has just inherited a fortune from a relative? :pac:

• Advertisement

Alright, no bother. Are you an Nigeria prince by any chance who has just inherited a fortune from a relative? :pac:

No no no I'm none of those faddy daddy things, I'm just a genuine do gooder trying to help an internet friend who does not know me and is blissfully unaware I am actually a jewish OAP.

Ah well, never fear. My PP account should be setup by tomorrow.

Figured out that I should be able to sort out the Paypal issue. My Mom had the Mastercard details I need to verify the first account so should be able to sort that tomorrow. If they give back the payment, I will have €20 euro in that. I'll just deposit €8 me thinks, and pay back €12 for a loan I took.

Need to head to BOI and setup an account tomorrow first as you need an account linked with Paypal to add funds to PP account.

Snoods ♥

My cousin is currently abusing me via text coz everyone is ready to go to the ploughing match but i have to cycle to her house to get a lift, but i insisted on making my chicken roll and im eating it now.. Im dead x_x This is me.

Ughhhhhhhhh
    Such a bad day... :(
    I iz saddd :(
    All i did in work experience was typing for 6 hours straight, then i missed my first bus so I had to wait like an hour, and it was pissing rain so i was soaked, but then my phone died and i didnt know what time it was, and i nearly missed my second bus, then i had to stand on the bus cos there was no seats, and i didnt feel well at all, and then the bus broke down (they fixed it but like still...)
    Fml -_-

Didn't get my bank account opened today.

Will sort out the Paypal tomorrow. Hopefully open the bank account tomorrow or Friday. The odds better not drop for the bet I've my eye on.

I need somebody tech savvy fast! My Gmail was accessed from China D: I don't remember being there, I'm scared!

I need somebody tech savvy fast! My Gmail was accessed from China D: I don't remember being there, I'm scared!

Change your password? :P

Change your password? :P

But every single one of my passwords are the same... I suppose ill get on iot :(

If you can virtually kill the person here is its IP:

But every single one of my passwords are the same... I suppose ill get on iot :(

If you can virtually kill the person here is its IP:

I'd say it's nothing tbh...

• Advertisement
Advertisement