Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

steakhouse in west clare

• 20-06-2011 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

i will be in west clare in august on hols and i would like to know if there is a good place in which to get a good steak. places like kilkee, lahinch, kilrush and so on. not as far in as ennis tho.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭8mv

Not a steak house as such, but The Corner Stone in Lehinch does some great food.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭DaNiEl1994

i will be in west clare in august on hols and i would like to know if there is a good place in which to get a good steak. places like kilkee, lahinch, kilrush and so on. not as far in as ennis tho.

there is one in ennistymon! just by the teach choil at the top of the town

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Palmach

Try Naughton's in Kilkee. Not a steakhouse but do a good steak. Most restaurants in West Clare tend to specialize in fish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭gollywog

im in lahinch at the moment and i got the finest steak of my life for 21 euro in the corner stone in lahinch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

there is a lovely place in doonbeg by the bridge cant think of the name but you cant miss it top class food.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭funnyname

The Atlantic in Lahinch does a great steak, 10oz sirloin or a 14oz t-bone, both excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Tommy Murphy

kilburn wrote: »
    there is a lovely place in doonbeg by the bridge cant think of the name but you cant miss it top class food.

That's Morrissey's in Doonbeg. They don't take bookings. Just turn up and hope that it's not packed. Top class.
    Crotty's in the square, Kilrush is also excellent. Keane's in Lisdeen, Kilkee (across from the church on the Kilrush - Kilkee road) also well worth visiting.
    Anyone heading as west as is possible could stop off in Keating's, Kilbaha.
    Great food and service. It's located in Kilbaha bay and is about a mile from the lighthouse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Keatings, Kilbaha or Keanes Lisdeen, you won't be dissapointed.

Advertisement