Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Cold Rooms at Oxegen 2011

Options
  • 20-06-2011 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Just wondering if anyone who was there last yea could tell me if they ask for ID at these things. I know the bars are almost impossible to use without it but say hypothetically if someone was underage but had drink, could they use these without fear of either getting it confiscated or being reprimanded by the cops? Considering its right next door to the station like

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

DarraghMcK wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone who was there last yea could tell me if they ask for ID at these things. I know the bars are almost impossible to use without it but say hypothetically if someone was underage but had drink, could they use these without fear of either getting it confiscated or being reprimanded by the cops? Considering its right next door to the station like

If you're underage, be thankful your in with drink in the first place. Accept the fact that the beer will get a bit warm. If I was to guess, yes, you would need ID

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement