Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 11 quitters!

Options
  • 20-06-2011 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

I am getting so sick of this now! Beating someone even 1-0 and in the last few minutes they quit, I know it's a 3-0 win for you but you don't get any points. I wish you could report players for this! The quitters know who they are!

Or when fifa 12 comes out that they just disable the quit function or if they quit you get the 3-0 win and the points for it and they lose points, either way it is just so annoying! I have played about 20 games today and I'd say I finished about 8 of them :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Rant over :D

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Why not take it over to the Pro Evo & FIFA forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

Shiminay wrote: »
    Why not take it over to the Pro Evo & FIFA forum :)
    That's the forum I was looking for, couldn't find it. :o Thanks Shiminay:D

Lock away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

I am getting so sick of this now! Beating someone even 1-0 and in the last few minutes they quit, I know it's a 3-0 win for you but you don't get any points. I wish you could report players for this! The quitters know who they are!

Or when fifa 12 comes out that they just disable the quit function or if they quit you get the 3-0 win and the points for it and they lose points, either way it is just so annoying! I have played about 20 games today and I'd say I finished about 8 of them :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sure theres no way stopping someone quit, even if they disable the quitting option they can just sign out sign back in again.you still get your win so i dont see the problem

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Uncle Mclovin

Go to their profile and report them for cheating.

Sure theres no way stopping someone quit, even if they disable the quitting option they can just sign out sign back in again.you still get your win so i dont see the problem
    you don't get skill points if they quit and anything you did in the match, (new records for furthest/fastest goal and win streak) doesn't count when you go to the menu. It was basically a wasted match.

• Advertisement

Go to their profile and report them for cheating.
    Nothing comes up for reporting them

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Uncle Mclovin

Ya but if they constantly quit and people report them then they will eventually be banned. You won't have to face them again either.

Unfortunately its part and parcel of online play. It's been a problem in the two games before it and I can't see EA doing anything about anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Fight Night have a disconnection percentage beside a player. I won't fight anyone who has higher than 15%.

I'm told if you quit 2 games in FIFA in a short space of time it (unofficially) takes you a while to get a game.

EA should just match people with bad disconnection % to other players with the same. Keep them away from fair players.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

I don't mind when people quit against me

- no chance of late come back
    - I win
    - Online points mean very little

To me, it's almost a badge of honour :D

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 83,319 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056302695

• Advertisement
Advertisement