Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 11 quitters!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

No bother, why do people always want to be added instead of just adding you? :confused::confused:

I know yeah haha. I'm not fussed either way. As long as they're up for a game and wont, I dont have a problem adding them :pac:.

Just happened to me there again. A very even match I ended up going 3-0 up because he couldn't take any of his chances with city and he quit. Ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

ynwa_17 wrote: »
    Just happened to me there again. A very even match I ended up going 3-0 up because he couldn't take any of his chances with city and he quit. Ridiculous

enjoyed those games last night easy to see first time playing with either milan or athletico you gave me a good pasting both times so i had to go with barce to give you some sort of challenge:D i always play with liverpool myself too or international teams you are a good player in fairness to ya;)

shamrock55 wrote: »
    enjoyed those games last night easy to see first time playing with either milan or athletico you gave me a good pasting both times so i had to go with barce to give you some sort of challenge:D i always play with liverpool myself too or international teams you are a good player in fairness to ya;)

Hahaha cheers lad. Yeah i enjoyed them. Played some very good players off the back of this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭D1976

I'm guessing that's the cleaned up version :pac:

No that's all i'd send them, its crazy when they quit. Although I was tempted last night, YNWA17 thought me a lesson twice :eek::eek:

i'm savo15 if anyone ever fancies a game.

• Advertisement

Anyone else finding the servers sh1tter than normal today? 3 matches in a row I've lost my connection, DNF is taking a hammering :(

its a joke between fellas quiting or the connection going down itself your lucky to finish 1 game in 5:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Equium

In fairness, the lads in the Irish lounge aren't as prone to quit as those elsewhere. I stick around there now because of that. Now, if only one of them hadn't of ended my 40 game winning streak... :(

Equium wrote: »
    In fairness, the lads in the Irish lounge aren't as prone to quit as those elsewhere. I stick around there now because of that. Now, if only one of them hadn't of ended my 40 game winning streak... :(

what team you play with??

Do you mean with virtual pros? Don't really have one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

Do you mean with virtual pros? Don't really have one.
    What team do you use online? I use city :D

For all those of you sick of quitters, I was thinking of setting up a league for us quit free :D just throw your PSN ID down and I'll add you if I haven't already and set up the league and send you invites

What team do you use online? I use city :D

Oh. Normally Portugal, Atletico or Malaga... I may be interested in that league. My PSN is transmoglified :D

Yeah league sounds good to me. ynwa17 for anyone that hasn't added me. Heading away from tomorrow to sunday but after that I'm free all summer :D

Oh. Normally Portugal, Atletico or Malaga... I may be interested in that league. My PSN is transmoglified :D
    Added you, have to wait till you accept to send the invite.
    ynwa17 and upthepoolfc invited

How do you accept the invite? Dont see to be able to see any invite?

EDIT Just found it there in my mail. Joined it with Liverpool, hope thats okay with everyone

EDIT Just found it there in my mail. Joined it with Liverpool, hope thats okay with everyone
    Fine by me :D not 100% sure how to set up pre season and all that, gonna have to look into it but if anyone knows just let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I'll put my name down for it.PSN is Kells97

OH MY GOD!!!!

I've actually had enough now! 5 or 6 games and haven't finished one! The worst being the last one, MC v BL, it was goal for goal and 3-3 at ET, kept getting messages saying how lucky I was :rolleyes: considering he only scored by balls over the top. Got a goal in the 2nd half of ET got a message saying luck king :rolleyes: got through with 2 mins left to score again, definite goal and he quit. got a message "ooops pussy lol" I WANNA KILL SOME ONE!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

I don't see why it bothers people so much, yes it can be a bit annoying, but when they quit you get a 3-0 victory which is more than likely better than the actual score, and thus better for your stats.

If it really bothers you just set the DNF to below 10% when looking for a game!

• Advertisement

NUTZZ wrote: »
    I don't see why it bothers people so much, yes it can be a bit annoying, but when they quit you get a 3-0 victory which is more than likely better than the actual score, and thus better for your stats.

If it really bothers you just set the DNF to below 10% when looking for a game!
    So I'm guessing this doesn't happen to you a lot, imagine being up 3-0 in the 1st half and the other player quits, or getting 4-3 in extra time and they quit? With that attitude you won't be in our league :P

**** ya:D who will i be now i take it barce are not alowed??

shamrock55 wrote: »
    **** ya:D who will i be now i take it barce are not alowed??
    We'll have a vote on barca or madrid being allowed, all in favour? Naye, motion passed :D

I've no problem if people want to go Barcelona or Madrid.

So I'm guessing this doesn't happen to you a lot, imagine being up 3-0 in the 1st half and the other player quits, or getting 4-3 in extra time and they quit? With that attitude you won't be in our league :P

It does happen to me, but it doesn't bother me that much. It's a huge compliment that the other player feels they can't play you at all!

Take the quickly earned win and move on! Of course if you play unranked I can understand the frustration!

It does happen to me, but it doesn't bother me that much. It's a huge compliment that the other player feels they can't play you at all!

Take the quickly earned win and move on! Of course if you play unranked I can understand the frustration!
    Ok how about in the last 7 games I have played 5 people quit and the other 2 were draws that people wouldn't even go into extra time to try and get the win how is that not annoying??

Just there a guy quit when I was 3-1 ahead because he thought I didn't even deserve a draw :confused::confused: his goal....I accidentally rolled the ball to his player because someone called me:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Ya should try manual ranked games if ya dont like quitters. Rarely it happens...

Ok how about in the last 7 games I have played 5 people quit and the other 2 were draws that people wouldn't even go into extra time to try and get the win how is that not annoying??

I have to agree with you completely on the draws, it is extremely annoying when people settle on a draw. It almost feels like the game was pointless!

• Advertisement

I have to agree with you completely on the draws, it is extremely annoying when people settle on a draw. It almost feels like the game was pointless!
    I know it doesn't make sense at all especially if they get a late goal :confused::mad:

Advertisement