Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 11 quitters!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

I know it doesn't make sense at all especially if they get a late goal :confused::mad:

Why anyone would settle for a draw is beyond me. I'v been in the odd situation before where I've played poorly and been lucky to equalize but I would never chose to draw, I would rather be beaten!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

NUTZZ wrote: »
    Why anyone would settle for a draw is beyond me. I'v been in the odd situation before where I've played poorly and been lucky to equalize but I would never chose to draw, I would rather be beaten!
    Exactly especially if your doing well but a goal down and pull it back and hold off and at the end of it, end match as a draw bastads!! There's nothing you can even do about it

Nothing worse than seeing the ole timer countdown to zero and knowing they're not going to pick an option!

On a slightly related point there seems to be more people drawing on FIFA 11 than 10, I have 23 draws out of a 305 games played, compared with a good bit less in last years game. It might mean nothing and could just be the nature of the people I'm playing.

Nothing worse than seeing the ole timer countdown to zero and knowing they're not going to pick an option!

On a slightly related point there seems to be more people drawing on FIFA 11 than 10, I have 23 draws out of a 305 games played, compared with a good bit less in last years game. It might mean nothing and could just be the nature of the people I'm playing.
    I don't know but either way it's annoying! People like that should be matched up against similar players so they know how annoying it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

You know, some people might just not have time to play beyond the 90mins....

bigred100 wrote: »

After playing for roughly 15 minutes they cant play for another 3? I don't think so! Especially when you check their hub afterwards and see how many draws they have!

That doesn't even make sense as NUTZZ said when you check their hub they have wins, so if I score a goal and straight after the "connection is lost" they ran out of time? Don't think so

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Prufrock

For all those of you sick of quitters, I was thinking of setting up a league for us quit free :D just throw your PSN ID down and I'll add you if I haven't already and set up the league and send you invites

J_A_Prufrock :D

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭muff03

throw me down for that, PSN: muff03

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

After playing for roughly 15 minutes they cant play for another 3? I don't think so! Especially when you check their hub afterwards and see how many draws they have!
    That doesn't even make sense as NUTZZ said when you check their hub they have wins, so if I score a goal and straight after the "connection is lost" they ran out of time? Don't think so

Jaysus lads, I said some people not everyone. I've had to stop at a draw for various reasons before.

Prufrock wrote: »
    J_A_Prufrock :D
    muff03 wrote: »
    throw me down for that, PSN: muff03

Added, when you accept I will send the league invite

Jaysus lads, I said some people not everyone. I've had to stop at a draw for various reasons before.
    We're just giving out, it's nothing on you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Err is it 5 star teams or 4.5 and below?

In the league so far

hurricane-dean08 - Man City
    savo15 - Liverpool
    ynwa17 - Liverpool
    muff03 - Arsenal
    kells97 - Man United

Suppose that's enough liverpool now :P

Err is it 5 star teams or 4.5 and below?
    Whatever team you play with (really play with :rolleyes:)

Barca and madrid allowed but only one of each so whoever gets there 1st

Ah go on ill pick Manchester United.

Can I put Young on them? :P

Ah go on ill pick Manchester United.

Can I put Young on them? :P
    Any players that are available for your side, I have to take my pro off, he's not that good :o

Oh when you join the league look at the members and add who you're not friends with, so everyone can play each other

:) Will do.

Had a few problems with the league online, main one being I can't join matches with anyone in it and it kept resetting. Will try a new one and send invites