Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minecraft For 360

Options
  • 20-06-2011 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hello I think this might of been posted before but I went through 10 pages to see if this was posted & It was no where to be see!

I can't wait for it to come out for the 360 Its just coming out on my other Platform :P

Although its being ported to the 360 its not being made by Notch and Mojang Spefications Its being made by a Microsoft Company
    Under Notch's Guiding Hand To make it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

I'll be picking it up..hopefully it will be close to the original...Notch has said he'll be keeping a close eye on its dev.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

I think minecraft has already jumped the shark, before it's even released proper, its already being played to death and and it's not really a competitor to Sims.

Will have to wait and see what the X-Box version will be like.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

Dymo wrote: »
    and it's not really a competitor to Sims.

Will have to wait and see what the X-Box version will be like.

A poor comparison IMO.....its totally different.

Advertisement