Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets for the Talls Ships Gigs

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,665 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

old gregg wrote: »
    I suppose we'll also see lowlifes selling tickets on the street before each gig :(

Anyone Buying or Sellin tickets (in the north Dublin accent lol)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭thebrendanr1

am i right in saying then theres no tickets available for the gigs ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

am i right in saying then theres no tickets available for the gigs ?

Reportedly they are all allocated, but hotels that are sponsoring the event have an allocation for guests.

I'm sure there will be some floating around.

I think they should make a facility for people to return excess tickets, so they can be given to someone who will make use of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭thebrendanr1

yea i hope there is some left and people on crutches can get into them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cotzie32

Hi lads,

I never knew about the tickets going onsale(collect them for free), just thought it was a turn up and watch type of thing....going down with a good few mates from Clare on Saturday and was hoping to catch Sharon Shannon after watching the Clare match....

What are the chances of getting tickets and where would be the best place to watch the match...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Have 2 free tickets for tomorrow if anyone wants them (regular posters only) pick up at Hypercenter after 3pm.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Whats the story if we travel down for Fri or Sat from Limerick is there any gigs on free without a ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭molby

bigpink wrote: »
    Whats the story if we travel down for Fri or Sat from Limerick is there any gigs on free without a ticket?
    There are loads of bands other than the main acts (which you need a ticket) playing around the different streets on Fri and Sat.There is also bands in several pubs.Pick up a guide when you arrive and it will direct you to the different acts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Yup plenty of concerts on around the city all day long. :) Lots of entertainment around actually, I was rather surprised at how much there's going on! It's definitely worth a visit anyway, even just to see the ships! :)

Any camp sites?No where to stay on the hotel sites

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Any camp sites?No where to stay on the hotel sites

There are no campsites around.. but you may be lucky and catch a B&B off the radar that isn't fully booked :) Try out towards areas like Lisduggan!

Prob just going to daytrip Friday now instead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Have 2 free tickets for tomorrow if anyone wants them (regular posters only) pick up at Hypercenter after 3pm.

Are these still available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    There are no campsites around.. but you may be lucky and catch a B&B off the radar that isn't fully booked :) Try out towards areas like Lisduggan!

No campsites in Waterford city, but you could try Dunmore or Tramore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Are these still available?

pm sent this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

danjo-xx wrote: »
    pm sent this morning.

Thanks again danjo! Had a great time! Youre a true gent!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

If anyone has Sharon Shannon tickets going spare tonight, I'll happily take them off your hands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

nkay1985 wrote: »
    If anyone has Sharon Shannon tickets going spare tonight, I'll happily take them off your hands.

I have two going spare if you're around town today?

PM sent.

Advertisement