Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help me decide this

• 20-06-2011 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

This might not be an appropriate forum. but it is Pokemon related, and you chaps are awfully friendly, so I figure may as well go here. Move as appropriate and all that.

Anyway, I'm one of those guys who, as a gamer, sells and trades everything. Mainly cos I'm a terrible dilly dallier, like one day I'l love zelda, then, killzone, you know how I mean. Anyhow, my situation right now is, I have an ipad to sell, and no games consoles, at all. Fresh start I guess. The question being here do I, use the cash to buy back the PS3 I sold to get the ipad? Not that i don't like the PS3. But now I have one, its like..... do I miss it that much?

Or do I go for the option I'm kind of leaning towards right now, which is to get a 3DS, the 'new' Zelda' a new copy of pokemon black (and if I can afford it' a wii, and go back the nintendo way. I'm going to base my decision on this, since I'm sick of trading in. when I first moved to Ireland in August 2009 from England, I didn't even know you could trade in. And come August 2010 I had 40 PS3 games, a load of PSP games, a DSI, psp, loads of stuff. Now a birthday and a christmas later, I got nothing. Trade in is stupid, for me at least. So this is my last deal(for stuff like this) I love pokemon. I love nintendo. I like loads of stuff. When I've got more money, towards the end of the year, maybe I'l get another PS3. But for now, its decision time.

Help me decide. 3DS + WII, or PS3? Thank you. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Well, I know you tend to sell things, having recently been on the receiving end :D

If you already have a DSi, I wouldn't upgrade yet. I still think the next 3DS will be much better and won't cause the eye ouchies. Also, since I moved out and left my PS3 in my real home, I haven't missed it, just been replaying Pokémon White. And I don't like the Wii.

However, Ocarina of Time is awesome. It's really your call. I'd avoid big consoles until A- you have an awesome TV and B- you can get a good deal.

Until then, you have the 'Mon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

All I have is the iPAD. I sold everything else :mad: Combination of foolishness, and the incredibly long summer holidays you guys have here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

cloud493 wrote: »
    the incredibly long summer holidays you guys have here

... Are you in the same country? :P

I'd pick up a DSi or summat preowned. The special editions from Gen V are going pretty cheap now in the right places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

We used to get just over 5 weeks in England :p hmmm, its an interesting though. I do like the 3DS though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

It's totally up to you what you want to get! Most people here are going to say get the 3DS with pokemon though :P

I'm going to have to lock this thread though as it's not really relevant to pokémon. If you need advice on consoles ask over in the games section.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement