Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Image measurement

Options
  • 20-06-2011 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I'm looking for a free software download that will allow me to measure distance in mm/cm between two points on an ultrasound image. Any suggestions? I've been looking for the last hour with no luck:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

I've used imagej (http://rsbweb.nih.gov/ij/) before to calculate the size of cell spheroids. Quite powerful as I was able to isolate just what I wanted and it to auto-calculate everything else. I wrote my own macro though but I dont think you'll need it for what you want, though you will need some info from the microscope to give it a standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭2Scoops

+1 ImageJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

S_S116 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a free software download that will allow me to measure distance in mm/cm between two points on an ultrasound image. Any suggestions?
    This is very easily achieved with ImageJ.

Advertisement