Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig to big

Options
  • 20-06-2011 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭

I've seen a few people with 'sig to big' and other stuff where there sig goes. Are these people unable to get rid of that? Once you get that mark is it there for life? Just wondering.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

They're free to change it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Thanks for that spear, was wondering cause i've seen a few people with the 'sig to big' thing for as long as i've been around and it was driving me nuts wondering could they change it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

lucyfur09 wrote: »
    Thanks for that spear, was wondering cause i've seen a few people with the 'sig to big' thing for as long as i've been around and it was driving me nuts wondering could they change it.

Only 4 to 5% of people have sigs turned on, it's entirely possible that they simply never notice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Wow, only that much, i would have thought it was the other way around. Only 4-5% having it off.

lucyfur09 wrote: »
    Wow, only that much, i would have thought it was the other way around. Only 4-5% having it off.

It's off by default for new users, and has been for years. Makes it all the more amusing when someone spams crap to get to 25 posts for their prized sig to advertise through when 96% will never see it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement