Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angel Delight Book?

Options
  • 20-06-2011 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hey all, sorry if this is the wrong forum but I am trying to get my hands on an Angel Delight recipe book which was only available sometime during the 90s and it was a case of collecting the tokens from Angel Delight packets and sending off these to receive your free book.
    It is for my sister as she can not locate her one and she informs me that some of the recipes can not be found online.
    If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be fantastic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

Gunth wrote: »
    Hey all, sorry if this is the wrong forum but I am trying to get my hands on an Angel Delight recipe book which was only available sometime during the 90s and it was a case of collecting the tokens from Angel Delight packets and sending off these to receive your free book.
    It is for my sister as she can not locate her one and she informs me that some of the recipes can not be found online.
    If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be fantastic.

Hiya

I have one and can scan it in and email it to her if you want to pm me. I would need some time, (have to check if scanner is working) but if its only one or two recipies then i could type them if its not.

BTW my favourite is the Angel Log!!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Gunth

Hi eskimocat,
    Thanks for the speedy reply. First of all that is great news that someone else still has one and secondly thank you for your generous offer. I think she would really appreciate all of the recipes so it would be brilliant if you could scan them. I can PM you my email address as I was hoping to get these before her birthday in a few weeks time. Don't worry if you can't get your scanner to work or if you don't have the time.

Advertisement