Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ordering buggy online

• 20-06-2011 4:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Hi there

I have finally made a decision on a stroller for our 2 month old and am looking at a Phil & Teds Vibe. They are quite pricey but Im looking at it as an investment as we hope (touch wood) to have another child in two years or so. I found one online (kiddiecare) for 100e cheaper than the sale prices here in Ireland. Im just wondering if its worth the risk ordering from the UK and if anyone else has any experience ordering such a big item online?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Charlies Angel

I ordered Maclaren stroller (quest) online from Kiddicare with no problems at all.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Phil & Teds are great, I went through 3 buggies before getting it right with a P&T classic.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I have bought loads from kiddicare and no issues.
    A friends buggy broke and they took it back and fixed it for her no problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭mrsberries

Thanks for all the replies.

Advertisement