Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dubstep Dublin and Strangeways, Here We Come

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 elephante2002

This is the most useless thread ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

DeadlyB wrote: »
    So is everyone else,Seems like there really just beating there heads against a brick wall. It's exactly what i've come to expect from this forums snorestep lovers. Pretentious chin-scratcher Gomies with an appetite for talking sh*t with people who don't really give a f*ck to began with.They fact you partipated in this debate shows you actually haven't a clue.

DJ DEADLYBUZZ's Wise words - your only playing other peoples music when your mixing your records. Your not cool your just able to change records and correct pitch. Of course you will label another club night as the new cool spot for all the kids who wanna mosh.You lack the ability to make a room dance or fill a room.So don't think for a second you know what your talking about.
    You'll will never be respected or get respect untill you start pushing your own sound. Which is very scarce in Ireland cause of people like you putting down other crews and trying to get everyone to play the same old records that have being heard on every Snorestep mix ever . Untill you learn to appreciate what other people have to offer and stop thinking the world revolves around your music taste. then there could be hope. Until then you can allways count on those 20 heads to come to your gig cause you all met up on the internet and wanked over each others shiny new dubplates. Discussing music like you invented it. :confused:

Touched a nerve? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tombtumb

If everyone in ireland was as serious as deadly buzz is about music all the dance floors in irelands would be packed. Check out his latest mega hit here: http://soundcloud.com/deadlybuzz/drugs-aint-the-answer-feat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tombtumb

Deadly buzz should change his name to DJ Facepalm

http://sadtrombone.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 DeadlyB

This is the most useless thread ever.

Why even bother ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Ignorant angry internet warrior rant

Mr. Buzz, I guarantee you that most of us in this thread have a lot more experience as DJs, promoters, and producers, than you do, so stop your embarrassing attempt at being as a high horse. You're a teenager from Limerick who listens to chainsaw dubstep, you're not a musical authority.

If you knew anything about dubstep, you'd know your definition of dubstep is entirely wrong, and if you knew anything about the Dubstep scene in Ireland, you'd know that DJs that play good dubstep aren't played the "same old snorestep records", they're playing new releases, and are much more educated in dubstep than twats like you.

Mr. Buzz, I guarantee you that most of us in this thread have a lot more experience as DJs, promoters, and producers, than you do, so stop your embarrassing attempt at being as a high horse. You're a teenager from Limerick who listens to chainsaw dubstep, you're not a musical authority.

If you knew anything about dubstep, you'd know your definition of dubstep is entirely wrong, and if you knew anything about the Dubstep scene in Ireland, you'd know that DJs that play good dubstep aren't played the "same old snorestep records", they're playing new releases, and are much more educated in dubstep than twats like you.

Finally somebody talking sense. Where can I learn all about Dubstep. I'm in desperate need of rehashing my set. People just keep going Ape****.I dunno where I'm going wrong.

I know its a chainsaw but its just so filhy. should i buy records - can you lend me some - if i play your records will that make me better ? wait no i'd have to be original or something - . I only picked chainsaw cause i liked watching people tear the roof off the place. But the impression I'm getting is its better to stand with your hands by your side bobbing your head while slagging off the people who are dancing.

I don't really know what your problem is at this stage. Have you finally figured out you can't masturbate out the frustration of being a retard and are looking for some other form of release?

Dude you seem to be all about the cock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Dude you seem to be all about the cock.

Aye, well when you're dealing with one on the internet it's hard not to be...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,471 ✭✭✭francois

AreYou.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Fck sake.

Step.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement