Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

taxi

Options
  • 20-06-2011 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭

any idea how much for a taxi from monasterboice to airport one way ?
    2 adults 3 brats !

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

From Drogheda it can be anything from €45 to €65. Book in advance and agree a price, but I'd say you could add another €20 to the above range.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

You could get a better deal driving. Great value parking in DAA these days, saw somewhere get 2 weeks for the price of 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

Theres a firm in Drogheda that do special deals to the airport. Think they might even be called airport taxis or something! They charge 45 quid. Give them a bell and they might do you a deal from Monasterboice. I have their number but I'm probably not allowed put it up here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭blingrhino

just the €148.75 for three weeks borderline !:eek:

thanks for the pm windmill

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Jeepers, I wouldn't be able to afford the parking, let alone the holiday!!

Good thing I have relatives in Swords who will donate their driveway for a bottle of duty free!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

I'm not too sure h ow relevant it is for your situation but the 100X from Dundalk/Drogheda is an excellent service to the airport, drops right at the departures door. May not be practical for a few kids and bags etc but just sticking it out there!

Advertisement