Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sonisphere tickets collection at boxoffice query?

Options
  • 20-06-2011 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭

as above just recieved a mail saying my tickets for the event will be available for collection at the box office due to overseas deliverys going missing. Bit pissed over this as i like to have ticket in hand going over in case i have problems over there. Anyway the agent is "Seetickets" and just wondering is this the norm and if anyone else going over got same mail.
    At download last year and tickets were posted to me.:)
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Seetickets suck...they don't tell you til last minute that you're gonna have to pick them up if you live ireland...use them last year for two green day gigs in the uk....no notification of this fact until last minute when i emailed them and they were like "yeah you have to collect them" :mad:

but the collection process was pretty fine, just make sure you have photo id and the credit card used :)

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭hellyeah

thanks for that.:) I better get there early so, imagine the Q at the box office will be huge. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Yeah seetickets are woeful. Had to pay for muse wembley tickets, then more much later for overseas after muse got onto them.

Ive used ticketmaster this time, but delivery was 13 pounds so box office for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Box office is right beside the entrance so pretty hard to miss. There was virtually no queue at all when I went, but I was there pretty early. I prefer box office collection for overseas gigs as your only opportunity to lose the tickets is between the box office and the gate. :pac:

I did however stand in the massive founding members queue for about a half hour thinking it was the box office queue, but that was just pure muppetry on my part. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 K175

Any groups heading over to Sonisphere?? None of my mates are going so Im trying to find people from Ireland to go with....

• Advertisement
Advertisement