Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Levi Jeans in Donegal

Options
  • 20-06-2011 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi,

I was in a clothes shop in Letterkenny a while back and enquired about Levi jeans and was told that they dont stock them and in fact they would be difficult to get. I'm not a fan of most other jeans except maybe Wranglers.

Any suggestions as to where Levis can be obtained in the county?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Cat82

Unless McElhinneys. I know myself and my husband have looked in lots of places locally for them and couldn't get them. We normally take a trip to belfast every year to stock up. Might be somewhere in Derry maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

McElhinneys don't have them. My mother-in-law got them in Buncrana for my other half - don't know what shop though.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭cosanostra

Cat82 wrote: »
    Unless McElhinneys. I know myself and my husband have looked in lots of places locally for them and couldn't get them. We normally take a trip to belfast every year to stock up. Might be somewhere in Derry maybe.

Debenhams in Derry have a levi section pretty poor though!

Classic Casuals in Letterkenny used to have them not sure now!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,299 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Im sure if you root through TK maxx you'll find a few pairs on the cheap...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

In Buncrana there's a shop halfway up the main street on the right. The name eludes me (John Moore's, maybe) but it's beside the Plaza and has a load of flags outside it. Pretty sure they sell Levi's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Barr's is beside the Plaza.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Jay Walker

Thanks all for the replies!

Dun wrote: »
    Barr's is beside the Plaza.

Where is that now? Buncrana?

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭seabre

Next online have a decent range - Reasonable home delivery charge too - certainly cheaper than getting into the car and driving round lookin for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

Do people still buy Levis?

I think Peters manshop in Donegal Town might carry them...

I always found that Levis tend to 'cut the b@lls of a man !!!'
    Firetrap are a better Jean IMHO..

Advertisement