Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking phone

Options
  • 20-06-2011 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I have a nokia x3 its is locked on vodafone and I want to unlock it so I can use it on meteor I brought it into a phone shop and they could do it but it would cost 50euro I was told by a friend that it can be done over the internet for free but he couldnt remember the site dose anyone know of a site that I can do this on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

stephen.m wrote: »
    I have a nokia x3 its is locked on vodafone and I want to unlock it so I can use it on meteor I brought it into a phone shop and they could do it but it would cost 50euro I was told by a friend that it can be done over the internet for free but he couldnt remember the site dose anyone know of a site that I can do this on.

If it were me I would just pay the €50 and be done with it. I searched google quickly, but it just came up with sites that you have to pay for the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You might be able to unlock some models free but not this one. Try a few more places, you should get them closer to €35 than €50.

I presume you have already asked vodafone for the unlock code? You need to spend €127 on credit in the past 6 months

Advertisement