Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Plans

• 20-06-2011 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

So as the Leaving Cert is finally finished for some ( I'm not done till Wednesday ) What're yer plans for the Summer ? Personally i'm catching up on lost drinking times and slowly but surely killing off those excess brain cells i gained during the year!

Going away for a week with my crowd, Back up to Oxegen and the Debs and Grads will be the biggest things planned i'd say!

The local pubs aren't gonna know what hit em ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭what.to.do

Plans? I have to stud-

WAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Heading to Sea Sessions this weekend and staying up there for the week!
    That's my plans so far, couldn't see much further than the LC at the planning stages. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Gercakeage

Well I have plans that myself and Jack Daniels love will be rekindled :D:D that and ill head off with the girls for a few days, get rid of my leaving cert weight :L bitta part time work and babysitting, the usual stuff :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Gercakeage wrote: »
    Well I have plans that myself and Jack Daniels love will be rekindled :D:D that and ill head off with the girls for a few days, get rid of my leaving cert weight :L bitta part time work and babysitting, the usual stuff :)

I've leaving cert weight to shift too:P

Gonna look for a job, getting a car for college, trip to Dublin with the girls, trip somewhere with the boyf, shots shots shots!!:D

Edit: how could I forget debs dress shopping?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

Going to Rock Werchter and then Brussels for about 2 weeks.

Major relaxation this week....debs in August. Chilling in the sun with friends for the whole summer:D

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Wonderstruck

Hmm... seeing friends from outside of school I haven't seen before Christmas! :D

Hanging at the beach! Resting my brain (going into my usual summer mode off turning it off). Going to Oxegen with my friend from England!

Watching a lot of episodes of Midday if it rains?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Digits

Gettin' back into the gaaaaaaaaaaaah scene, Which also involves post match beers. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭GSI

women, Work, beer, the football .

In that order. Nothing more to be said.

Fireball07 wrote: »
    Chilling in the sun with friends for the whole summer:D

You know we're in Ireland, yeah? :P

Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭GSI

what.to.do wrote: »

Fingers crossed!

July and august are supposed to be really nice:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭PJelly

Sleep.
    Friends.
    Sleep.
    Drink.
    Sleep.
    Music.
    Sleep.

• Advertisement

PJelly wrote: »
    Sleep.
    Friends.
    Sleep.
    Drink.
    Sleep.
    Music.
    Sleep.

You forgot tae drinkin'!

And I think you might need a bit of sleep in summer, be reasonable now....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Babysitting, Gymming, Drinking...

Not at the same time..!

God that seems really boring..! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 CokeyBear

Work my ass off until results so I can pay for a 2 weeks holiday in Magaluf I wont remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭galwayman17..

CokeyBear wrote: »
    Work my ass off until results so I can pay for a 2 weeks holiday in Magaluf I wont remember.

magaluf,, dont know what or where that is but i wanna go! :)

Fingers crossed!

your from galway man they might be from like waterford or kilkenny! its actually hot around there! but good aul galway gets the lovely rain! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

OXEEEEEEEEEEEEEGEN! Woooooooooooooooooooooooo! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

Heading to Sea Sessions this weekend and staying up there for the week!
    That's my plans so far, couldn't see much further than the LC at the planning stages. :P

See ya there! ><,

Well my number one prioity is to lose like a stone from doing zero exercise and eating shiiit for the past couple of months.. Gym tomorrow! :D

Apart from that, Sea Sessions, OXEGEN BABY!!!, work, sleep, go out, visit family & friends, London.. Oh yeah and fill in the CAO before next week. I'M SO CONFUSED I WISH I KNEW WHAT TO DOOOOO!!! :( *cry*

LC Forum Oxegen meet up tbh. :P

._.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

Sleep, train and chill!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

Sleep, train and chill!

Catch up on loads of sleep. Get a keyboard, learn how to play it. Go camping. Watch a ****load of videos. Go on a holiday for a few days with my friends. And besides that, not thinking more than a week ahead!

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭cabbage kid

Oxegen as well lol

4 Day Camping!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 coxy 132

Finish on wednessday, start work on thursday and then work all summer until a week before collage all going will

Oxegen as well lol

4 Day Camping!!!!!!

Same! :D Red camp woo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

catch up on sleep
    get back into fitness
    try find a job
    go out with friends a lot more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 thumbelinaxo

OXEGEN! So excited!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Digits

Probable oxegen candidate here too.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭C__

Oxegen!!!!
    And a bit of work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 CF_Hoop

Going away this day next week with the girlfriend for a week of well deserved rest!!! When I get back Im gonna get back into top shape for the football season and gonna start my preparation for the 2013 marathon. Other than that I'm gonna do a lot of partying especially this week, because I was 18 ladt Thursday!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    LC Forum Oxegen meet up tbh. :P

._.

Agreed seemingly lots of people here who finished the LC are going to Oxegen.

Yep I just got back from Take That last night, goin to NUIM University Day on saturday. Two Weeks on, Oxegen and then of course Sweden and the Debs in september.

No clue what to do for all of August when I come back, this week I'm kinda stuck in the house with the rain how it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Marthaa

Ah I'm going to be in the minority and not be at Oxygen! Be in London instead with the girls wooooooppp :D and apart from that, its outty, debs, bitta dublin maybe? aaaahh i love having a blank canvas of a summer ahead after this craazy year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭cabbage kid

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Same! :D Red camp woo :)

Haha yeah red here too. Gonna be massive craic :D:D

Advertisement