Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Plans

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

what.to.do wrote: »
    You know we're in Ireland, yeah? :P

Fingers crossed!
    your from galway man they might be from like waterford or kilkenny! its actually hot around there! but good aul galway gets the lovely rain! :rolleyes:

I'm from Limerick but I'm an optimistic person.

The weather in Ireland is not as bad as people say...people forget all the sunny days just because we get a few really bad days.

Last summer had plenty of nice days. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Exothermic

Forcing my boyfriend to bring me to Dublin zoo :P
    Trip to London
    Debs
    Holidays
    General drinking, parties, camping? Having the larf really :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Duda17

One word.. Oxegen!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Exothermic wrote: »
    Forcing my boyfriend to bring me to Dublin zoo :P
    Trip to London
    Debs
    Holidays
    General drinking, parties, camping? Having the larf really :D

Omg the zoo! I'm so doing that too...my poor bf:P:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Griffen262

If anyone wants to give me a job around the west go ahead...

..and no, im not selling my body.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭stealinhorses

Going to Spain for a week with my girlfriend - the ultimate wind-down after the exams, can't wait :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Me and jagermeister will meet again for the first time in a while, oxegen is on the agenda, debs to attend gambling will start to happen again...gaaah i can't wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

1. Go to Portugal.
    2. Play some gigs.
    3. Buy an iPhone 5.
    4. Get braces.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭daniels.ducks

Drink for the first few days, fishing in Lough Mask, build up in the gym, driving doing deliveries for a fella with a jeep, work at home on the farm, eat, go to the beach, DEBs, road trip to the west, might go to Germany for a week, would't mind oxegen, would gi if I had the money.. so i'll hopefully win a ticket somewhere. Oh and of course the junior b hurling championship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭C__

Oxegen Blue Camp awh yeah!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 PaddyP056

Magaluuuuuuuuuuuuffffff then Oxegen, Banana boating, Galway Races and loads of surfing and camping. Summer 2K11 will be up there with Roque Banter Cruz and the Archbishop of Banterbury. In other words the Bant will be had

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

Reading. Lots and lots of reading. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 wazzarooney

Spain tomorrow with my gf. Galway races. Oxygen. Bennicassim with friends. Make serious use of the bud ice cold app. London for a stag. Electric picnic. That's if I don't spend all my money drinking the first week!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Spain tomorrow with my gf. Galway races. Oxygen. Bennicassim with friends. Make serious use of the bud ice cold app. London for a stag. Electric picnic. That's if I don't spend all my money drinking the first week!!

And I appear to be in the minority of repliers who hasn't got a girlfriend:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Thankfully i spent last summer learning the vital skill of how to spell OXEGEN.

phew, what a weight off my shoulders this year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Lose all the weight gained in the last month lol and finally get to my driving!!

Not big on the partying. Been there last year, done that! I'll party once I get what I want :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

karaokeman wrote: »

Plenty of time for that don't worry!:D

Us gfs are only a pain in the financial ass anyways..or so I'm told:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

karaokeman wrote: »

I feel your pain fellow single person, don't worry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 lufc1993

boozing it up!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Leaving Cert 2013

:):):):)going backbacking through french and hopefully if i have a bit of money go to japan, cant wait, have all the hostels booked

Maybe Oxgyen

Goina be the BEST SUMMER EVER

:D:D:D:):):D:D

cANT WAIT FOR THE IMBETEEWERS MOVIE

• Advertisement
Advertisement