Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sauter heating timeclocks.

Options
  • 20-06-2011 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭

Hello ,just wondering if sauter is a reliable brand ?

I haven't come across them before ,because they aren't stocked in any of the suppliers I go to. They look easy enough to use and I like the built in frost stat feature on them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

yoshytoshy wrote: »
    Hello ,just wondering if sauter is a reliable brand ?

I haven't come across them before ,because they aren't stocked in any of the suppliers I go to. They look easy enough to use and I like the built in frost stat feature on them.
    we get them all the time for the last 18 months , i havent yet been called back to a broken one , and i find the display the easiest to use and follow and set times etc. which is important when your trying to explain it to older people half the time.

We get them because they work out good value when bought in the zoning pack with the motorized valves and thermostats all in the one box, also a plus is that they can be got in irish 3/4 sizes a lot of the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

dunno

a programmer on my current job has 'internal stat' that does frost and comfort settings

the programmer does 3 channel timing,frost stat,zone stat and only requires a light 4-core back to the 'wiring centre'

now that simplifies wiring heating systems!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

I read the settings on their frost stat is 5 - 20 degrees ,which is great for getting the heat to come on ,on real cold winter nights :)

M cebee wrote: »
    the programmer does 3 channel timing,frost stat,zone stat and only requires a light 4-core back to the 'wiring centre'

now that simplifies wiring heating systems!

Is that a sauter clock your talking about ?

• Advertisement

It looks interesting M cebee ,looks like something thats to be left to electricians though :)

not really:) -should be simpler than wiring timers and multiple zone stats back to a regular wiring centre

and works in well with multiple heat sources

M cebee wrote: »
    not really:) -should be simpler than wiring timers and multiple zone stats back to a regular wiring centre

and works in well with multiple heat sources

I always try and pipe everything around at the cylinder ,makes wiring pretty easy when everything is in the hotpress.

Got a sauter clock installed today and will be using them from now on ,useful settings that aren't on any other clocks.

Thanks all.:)

Advertisement