Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fat Cheese Issues

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭lir6777

nava wrote: »
    I got 3 or 4 payments from them to my bank account and never had any problem, it only takes about 3 days to reach the bank.

Hmm tempting- although I'd have to submit a ticket to request the change, and they're not good to respond to tickets generally!
    Wondering what the issue is with paypal, it always went through so quick before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Dewdropdeb

I'm beginning to wonder if these guys are still in business. They made it so you can't write on their facebook wall anymore (the ONLY time I got a response on a ticket was after I wrote there) and no answers to tickets, one going back to December. I have payments that say they should have come through last OCtober and nothing. Really annoyed, more by the lack of response than lack of payment to be honest. Just common courtesy. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I have around €110 worth of Viking direct pending, nothing paid since last Nov.

Got a newsletter from them a couple of weeks ago so they are still promoting the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

The threat of the small claims court can work well with FatCheese (without even actually submitting a claim) because they know if it goes to court they'll have to pay what they owe plus the cost of your time to attend court and attending court costs them money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Seems to me that they're dicking people about. I think their failure to engage with their customers in any real sense reflects poorly upon the whole operation.

For their business to be viable, they surely have agreements in place with third-parties, stipulating a time-frame by which cash-back should be processed to the end user.

Where that time-frame slips, it's hardly beyond them to automate an email advising of reasons for same and promising a follow up within a reasonable period.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Dewdropdeb

Someone mentioned contacting the merchant directly - has anyone had any luck with this? I know Groupon actively market their affiliate side and I am awaiting several payouts from them. Wondering if I should contact their marketing guy - maybe he can give Fatcheese a kick up the arse. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

They still owe me a couple of hundred, no replies to my emails

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

dee. wrote: »
    They still owe me a couple of hundred, no replies to my emails

Depending on how long you've been waiting, sending a registered letter detailing your dissatisfaction and attaching a printout of payments pending and copies of your unanswered emails may expedite the process.

That's not an inconsequential amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭tech

The fatcheese website is still on line, I have over 50e pending cashback and have sent them many emails, with no feedback or replys?

has anyone been successful in getting cashback from them lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Thread is over 4 years old, if you want use a more recent thread on Consumer Issues

Closing thead

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement