Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any MIDI masters out there?

Options
  • 20-06-2011 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

ProjectMix+BassStation Rack+Midi Keyboard+Ableton = Major headaches!!!

For some reason i cant seem to trigger sounds on the bassstation via the midi keyboard through the projectmix.. can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

Ahah ! Challenge accepted . Do you have a skips or something like that ? I can assist u this evening.
    I use ableton with external gear since quite a while ... And there is nuthin I can 't do ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Ahah ! Challenge accepted . Do you have a skips or something like that ? I can assist u this evening.
    I use ableton with external gear since quite a while ... And there is nuthin I can 't do ;)

Whats skips? Ok so here is my problem.. I can trigger sounds from the bassstation itself by pressing the demo button on the front but i cant by using the midi keyboard. But the midi keyboard triggers sounds from soft synth no problem. I also have a drum pad which will not trigger the bassstation either.

i meant skype :)

well that sounds easy to fix - no issue there. Once i am home in front of my gear, i can send u a how to.

Yeah i have skype but not on my production machine (no internet on that for obvious reasons).. great i should be online later too.. thanks for showing an interest!! :D

I am home :) PM me your skype

• Advertisement

Big thanks to Marc he had me sorted in 5 mins!! And it turns out we knew each other!!

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭splitrmx

Stab*City wrote: »
    Big thanks to Marc he had me sorted in 5 mins!! And it turns out we knew each other!!
    Get a room funboys!

No but seriously, cool that it got sorted out. What was the problem? Monitoring not set to "on" or "in" on the midi channel?

Wrong channel.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

Yeah i have skype but not on my production machine (no internet on that for obvious reasons).

windows i presume :p

jtsuited wrote: »
    windows i presume :p

No

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Yeah i have skype but not on my production machine (no internet on that for obvious reasons)../QUOTE]

No Internet on a Mac??? For what reason?

Only joking im using windows 7:D

Man, enjoy that bass station - it's a nice piece of kit :)

Advertisement