Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheres The Biggest Meat Market In Dublin? (Nightclub/Bars)

Options
  • 20-06-2011 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭

Already tried Coppers, wasn't impressed although I heard Monday was the best. So, where's the easiest place to get a good gowl?

PS: Do ppl still go out on Monday when it's pissing rain?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Already tried Coppers, wasn't impressed although I heard Monday was the best. So, where's the easiest place to get a good gowl?

"You're doing it wrong"!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

you'd find yourself a great gowl in rain in portobello

i believe they're mad for any sort of young man in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭UsernameInUse

ElleEm wrote: »
    "You're doing it wrong"!!!

How so? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭anndub

Try Cougars at O'Connell Bridge. You'll love it. Easy pickings. I think it's only open at weekends though. There's a thread on it already here somewhere.

No, you should wait until it stops raining. Coppers probably won't even open tonight in that weather.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

How so? :confused:

I have been to Coppers many a time and would have thought it was virtually impossible for anyone looking a "kiss" not to get one!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Classy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement