Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Graco Car Seat - Double Buggy

• 20-06-2011 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi All - have a 6mth and am preggers again, due Jan 12. We inherited a maxi cosi and graco system, but we've been using the graco car seat cos it had the isofix with it. Am just wondering if anyone knows if the graco double buggys take the graco car seat?? Or is it only certain models? I'm looking to get a second hand one, so just doing my homework to know if I need to narrow my search etc. Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Hi All - have a 6mth and am preggers again, due Jan 12. We inherited a maxi cosi and graco system, but we've been using the graco car seat cos it had the isofix with it. Am just wondering if anyone knows if the graco double buggys take the graco car seat?? Or is it only certain models? I'm looking to get a second hand one, so just doing my homework to know if I need to narrow my search etc. Thanks for your help.

yes i think so,we had a single buggy with a car seat but needed to get the graco double buggy last year and our first car seat worked fine with the new buggy,it only fits in the back section of the double buggy.Hope this helps:)
    This our new one the Graco Stadium Duo double buggy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Wow, i didn't know that was possible. I know someone with both buggies who never thought of trying the car seat in the double!!

draft_lens7764931module65292181photo_1256640750Graco_Stadium_Duo2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Wow, i didn't know that was possible. I know someone with both buggies who never thought of trying the car seat in the double!!

draft_lens7764931module65292181photo_1256640750Graco_Stadium_Duo2.jpg

Advertisement