Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sad sad days..

• 20-06-2011 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭

Mum and now dad have passed on within twelve days of each other. 8(
    Both expected, but difficult non the less.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,139 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

kleefarr wrote: »
    Mum and now dad have passed on within twelve days of each other. 8(
    Both expected, but difficult non the less.

That must be very tough on you and your family.

I lost my dad nearly 18yrs ago, and it still hurts the odd time. Don't even like to think about my mother not being around.

Wishing you all the best in these tough times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Thanks.
    Was tough, but Gods knows how tough it would have been if we weren't expecting it. Still tough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

so sorry Kleefarr

Can't imagine how hard this must be for you. Be gentle to yourself. This is very tough.

Im so sorry. Thats too much too bear, losing both of them so close to one another.

Look after yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Well, that's it. Dad finally laid to rest with mum. Hopefully no more heartache for a while 8(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Sorry for your loss kleefarr, you know where we are if you need to get anything down in writing or a bit of empathy.

Losing both parents and within a very short space of time is very tough - my thoughts are with you and yours. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

I dread the day it happens but happen it will and until then I can only imagine how hard it must be, may they rest in peace and I hope it will get a little easier for you one day at a time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Im so sorry for your loss Kleefarr. Take care of yourself x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Kleefarr I am really sorry for your loss.

Advertisement