Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Gamping Gaz 907 cylinder re-fill/replacement (closest to Cong, Co Mayo)

Options
  • 20-06-2011 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    I need to get 2 re-fills/replacements of Gamping Gaz 907, pic of cylinder here: http://www.bristol-gas.co.uk/camping_gaz_refillable_cylinder_907.jpg

Where in Mayo would I get these? I'm in Cong for the week so the closest place to there really. I meant to get re-fills in Galway today but the cylinders were out here in Cong so I had to come out here to get them regardless.

If needs be i'll bring them back into Galway tomorrow but would really prefer somewhere closer obviously!

Thanks in advance for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭piobhan

there is a camping shop on bridge street in westport mayo, its red and green, near enough cosy joes, cant think of name of it but they sell them in there and will take your empty one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭RichT

There is a shop called Outdoor Pursuits in Ballinrobe. Never been in there myself, but worth you giving them a ring.

I'll PM you the phone number. as the vasectomy mods don't like me posting phone numbers.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

RichT wrote: »
    ...the vasectomy mods...
    The what now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭RichT

oscarBravo wrote: »
    The what now?

<SNIP>

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Thanks folks. Went to Outdoor Persuits who directed me to Conlon Camping in Castlebar who were able to sort me out. Good value too, 18euro for a re-fill (bring back old, empty cylinder, get a filled one)

Thanks again

• Advertisement
Advertisement