Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carla Connor eyebrows

• 20-06-2011 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭

Anyone else ever notice how perfect they always are??!! I wish I could get mine like that!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

A helping hand from plenty of botox Id say! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

You can get thwm like that, if you get them tattooed. Thats what she has done. Lasts up to 2 or 3 years i think. And imagine,never having to pencil them etc. Great invention.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Niamhoooooo

They look pretty fake though, and it makes her face look, kinda intense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

carla is some minx!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

madma wrote: »
    carla is some minx!

Michelle is far hotter. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Her eyebrows are like tadpoles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

Samich wrote: »
    Michelle is far hotter. :)

defo! hottest in the show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Oh! I saw on expose, she's had eyebrow work done...I think it's Billion Dollar Eyebrows or something, it's not threading I don't think, I think it's shaping, tinting and highlighting kind of process

Advertisement